Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Bongino highlights double standard over Biden using same migrant facilities press criticized under Trump

The mainstream media is demonstrating a clear double standard by not calling out the Biden administration for utlizing the same migrant facilities as its predecessor, Fox News contributor Dan Bongino told "Outnumbered" Wednesday.
Bongino referenced a diagram posted on social media by Campus Reform Editor-in-Chief Cabot Phillips that illustrates the difference between the media’s coverage of the two administrations.

"It said: ‘Is Donald Trump your president?' 'Yes.' And when he is, they refer to his 'concentration camps,' 'cages,' and then with the exact same facilities [they ask]: ‘Is Donald Trump the president?’ ‘No.’ They're 'temporary facilities.'"

Bongino added that "expecting the media to cover this honestly is just a waste of everybody's time. That’s why nobody trusts the media anymore."

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Hypocrisy is a daily thing for this bunch.

And doncha just want to have your wife or daughter slap the shit outta the little redhead witch?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Women Of Democrat Party Strangely Silent On Andrew Cuomo Sexual Harassment Scandal

High ranking women of the Democrat party are conspicuously silent about the sexual harassment scandal engulfing New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.

What happened to me too? What happened to believe all women? Where are the woman Democrats who shrieked about all of this during the Kavanaugh hearings? Was it all just for show? Was it all just about politics?

Democrats are Hypocrites of the highest order. We must round them up, put them in detention camps and insure they are not allowed to spread their fake, racist, domestic terrorism views

Reaction score
Biden White House Sandbags Staffers, Sidelines Dozens for Pot Use (thedailybeast.com)

Dozens of young White House staffers have been suspended, asked to resign or placed in a remote work program due to past marijuana use, frustrating staffers who were pleased by initial indications from the Biden administration that recreational use of cannabis would not be immediately disqualifying for would-be personnel, according to three people familiar with the situation.

Asked about the policy and its effect on the administration’s staffing, a White House spokesperson said the Biden administration is “committed to bringing the best people into government—especially the young people whose commitment to public service can deepen in these positions,” and noted that the White House’s approach to past marijuana use is much more flexible than previous administrations.

What a laugh!

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Biden White House Sandbags Staffers, Sidelines Dozens for Pot Use (thedailybeast.com)

Dozens of young White House staffers have been suspended, asked to resign or placed in a remote work program due to past marijuana use, frustrating staffers who were pleased by initial indications from the Biden administration that recreational use of cannabis would not be immediately disqualifying for would-be personnel, according to three people familiar with the situation.

Asked about the policy and its effect on the administration’s staffing, a White House spokesperson said the Biden administration is “committed to bringing the best people into government—especially the young people whose commitment to public service can deepen in these positions,” and noted that the White House’s approach to past marijuana use is much more flexible than previous administrations.

What a laugh!

Does that mean President Kamela will be leaving too??

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
They just don’t care what anyone thinks anymore. The corruption is so deep, they have the FBI and military in their pocket, the election process all but a farce.

Next up: disarming the peasants. Then it’s just the propaganda and indoctrination of the youngest generation that’s already well under way. They’ve already converted the millennials and Genx. They just need us old folks to die off.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
bring illegals in and ship jobs away.

As a Ford truck guy my whole life this really disappoints me. Ford didn't take the TARP bailouts in 2008. I know they took some govt loans, but as far as I know those were repaid back. GM ended up converting their loans to equity owned by the government.

I'm not happy with Ford right now. I thought they were better than this.