Known around here
Reaction score

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
They call Gina Carano Anti-Semitic for tweeting...
"“Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbours… even by children,” Carano wrote. “Because history is edited, most people don’t realise that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbours hate them simply for beings Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views.”

She is transphobic probably for believing actual science...
"They’re mad cuz I won’t put pronouns in my bio to show my support for trans lives,” she tweeted. “I decided to put 3 VERY controversial words in my bio… beep/bop/boop. I’m not against trans lives at all. They need to find less abusive representation.

Beep/bop/boop has zero to do with mocking trans people and [everything] to do with exposing the bullying mentality of the mob that has taken over the voices of many genuine causes,” Gina said later. “I want people to know you can take hate with a smile. So boop you for misunderstanding.”

Disney Fire Gina Carano Following Transphobic Tweets - Star Observer

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

“One can't help but wonder if Twitter will ban CNN after showing up to a Trump supporter's house and badgering her over alleged Russian information spread over her Facebook page? Actually, one doesn't have to wonder.”

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Dec 2020: Chicago Public Schools leader Sarah Chambers votes to keep schools closed, claiming teachers shouldn't be forced to go back because it's too dangerous. She then gets on a plane takes a vacation to Puerto Rico, posting it all over social media. Crickets from the media and Left.

Now: Ted Cruz goes to Cancun to spend some time with his family. He never forced people to stay in their homes. He never said he or his colleagues can't go back to work. He is ostracized by the media and the Left. Calls are already made for his resignation.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
As the story about the capitol police officer dying from being bashed by a fire extinguisher unwinds, politifact is working damage control for all of the MSM. One line I "love" is:

"That’s left news organizations to try to fill in the gaps, and to sort through conflicting reports."

Who the he** appointed news organizations as the world's gap fillers? They're trying to say if there's any unknown detail it's their job to fill it in with any fiction they want to. Don't blame us for mistakes if all the correct information isn't known when we need to generate our click bait!

PolitiFact - What we know about Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick’s death
It's an interesting exercise in butt-covering for the press. It's not the press' fault because "Official sources have remained quiet".

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The Capitol Policeman didn’t die from a fire extinguisher to the head, in fact it looks pretty certain, even according to his mother, that it wasn’t connected to any “violence” at the Capitol at all.

But it made great theater for the mindless liberal masses.

Mother Of Officer Sicknick Says The Media Got Her Son's Death Wrong

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
WH Press Sec Blames Pandemic After Being Asked About 'Kids In Cages'

Watch: WH Press Sec Blames Pandemic After Being Asked About 'Kids In Cages' | ZeroHedge

On Monday, we noted that child-shelter facilities run by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) used to house unaccompanied minors are 93% full - causing the Biden administration to reopen an emergency shelter in Carrizo Springs, Texas, in order to house 700 additional children.

The facility, converted in 2019 during the Trump administration to manage the surge of other children, was widely criticized by Democrats at the time as yet another example of keeping 'kids in cages' - despite the fact that the Carrizo Springs facility has no cages (yet was still described by The Guardian as "still a jail").

In fact, two weeks after the Carrizo Springs facility made headlines in 2019, then-candidate Kamala Harris said: "You look at the fact that this is a president who has pushed policies that's been about putting babies in cages at the border in the name of security when in fact what it is, is a human rights abuse being committed by the United States government."

Watch the little snot nosed bitch wiggle around the question

Pretty obvious the Democrats dont care about kids. They just use them for props when convenient.
Psaki Defends Putting Migrant Kids In Caged Shipping Containers Because COVID

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Another liberal "progressive" Democrat POS
FCC Chair Who Hailed Freedom Of Press Now Silent On Efforts To Cancel Conservative News

FCC Chair Who Hailed Freedom Of Press Now Silent On Leftist Attempts To Cancel Conservative News

February 23, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

Federal Communications Commission acting Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel has yet to condemn the Democrats and left-wing media’s attempts to bully certain broadcasting stations out of carrying conservative networks including Fox News, Newsmax, and One America News Network, despite her previous opposition to political interventions in broadcasting.
When former President Donald Trump suggested pulling licenses for certain “fake news” networks in a series of tweets in 2017, Rosenworcel, who was an FCC commissioner at the time, expressed frustration with the “assault on free expression.” When asked by CNN’s Brian Stelter if the FCC would ever carry out an order from Trump to pull the licenses, Rosenworcel said she hoped her agency would “honor the First Amendment and our democratic norms associated with it.”

“I don’t think that the government should be in the business of substituting its judgment for programming licensees,” she said. “I think it’s essential for newsgathering that the government isn’t dictating what content should and shouldn’t be on the airwaves.”
Nearly four years after Trump’s jabs calling for certain news networks’ licenses to “be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked,” Democrats and leftist corporate media journalists are questioning whether there should be action against conservative news outlets for spreading “misinformation.”