Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I am not that optimistic that this will take out Cuomo. There are so many ways the Marxocrats will spin this it'll tur into a spin fest and the original story will get buried under a pile of stinking crap produce by them to do exactly that. Never forget, he supports the "right to choose", AKA murder, so the extreme feminist's will still be with him.

Reaction score
I am not that optimistic that this will take out Cuomo. There are so many ways the Marxocrats will spin this it'll tur into a spin fest and the original story will get buried under a pile of stinking crap produce by them to do exactly that. Never forget, he supports the "right to choose", AKA murder, so the extreme feminist's will still be with him.
You are correct, but did you read the report? Holy crap, I just can't see him getting out of this one.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I watched part of the news conference, until I got disgusted enough to shut it off, say ten minutes worth. My first reaction was "he's toast" but the while I was out I thought about how this will get spun by MSM/Marxocrats and the support he has from the feminist's and that does make me wonder.

Reaction score
If I am not wrong, I believe even this hideous excuse for a human being was sworn to uphold the constitution which INCLUDES THE laws of our country, which the Supreme Court is a large part of. But, I could be wrong...

1628020504348.png

Oath of Office
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
The spin on the Cuomo sexual harassment charges has already started. Jerry Rivers, Geraldo Rivera, called the report a political document put together by a far left Marxocrat, OK he said Democrat, who is trying to get Cuomo's job. Like I said, the spin cycle is already running.