Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Reaction score
Well if this ain't the cast iron pot calling the kettle black....

View attachment 120455
My god, she looks like 10 miles of bad road! She looks worse than ever. You would of thought someone would have gotten at least a funeral home cosmetician to fix her up before she went on TV.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Democrats talking out of both ends at the same time again. They pulled the vodka to punish russia. But with oil it's reverse logic:

"White House press secretary Jen Psaki reacted to calls for the United States to stop importing oil from Russia in order to further punish Putin for escalating his invasion of Ukraine. She said President Joe Biden and his administration were not interested in banning imports of oil from Russia, because reducing the supply would only increase prices and enrich the Russians."

No comment that the dems reduction of US oil production, by their own logic, is enriching the russians.

White House Opposes Ban on Russian Oil Imports; Urges World to Reduce Reliance on Oil to Punish Vladimir Putin

I though this might belong in the Ukraine thread, but it's more about the war on the American people. One theory is that all the russian vodka is getting delivered to nancy's house for safe storage.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
My god, she looks like 10 miles of bad road! She looks worse than ever. You would of thought someone would have gotten at least a funeral home cosmetician to fix her up before she went on TV.
Damn, is that Pelosi or Clinton? Both look like they got their heads stuck in a dogs ass.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Good to see other states coming on board, as Alabama's governor Kay Ivey signed this bill April of 2021 ==>> Alabama governor signs anti-trans sports bill

EDIT: 3/4 0621 CT, note how CNN worded that the bill was "anti-trans"; it's actually promoting "competing with one's own @#$% gender". But that's to be expected from the left-leaning MSM.

Reminds me of drag racing for pink slips..."run what ya brung." :headbang:

Last edited: