Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The problem is Marxism can act exactly like a drug or alcohol in some Marxocrats. I think she was confident she hadn't done anything wrong. She was only going one way down that street after all.
And it is ingrained in all liberals that cops are bad. So obviously in her mind she was in the right and that cop was abusing his power and abusing her.

I’m hoping that when that glass shattered she got a piece in her eye and caused permanent damage. Damage that she’ll have to live with and contemplate the rest of her life. And not her made up “physiological damage” either.

Reaction score
I had a few occasions where I had to break a window to effect a lawful response. I always worried that the driver might get hurt by the glass which I didn’t want to happen.

There was this one time when I broke the driver’s window and dragged my county commissioner out the window for slugging his wife while I was interacting with him. He then looked at me and said what are you going to about it. That’s when the glass was broken and he got a few scrapes. Oh well.

Reaction score
WTF is wrong with this guy? God complex? I am not going to debate the legal aspect of this, but morally, this guy is just a soul less POS. Wow.

1642676097856.png

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here's a good liberal hypocrite story. The writer says the train thefts in LA are the fault of the railroad for not making it more difficult.

Letters to the Editor: What's behind those train package thefts? A railroad seeking a bigger profit

I wonder what the writer would say if his home was broken into and the police response was that it was his fault for not making it more difficult?
I have the perfect solution for this problem, take some lesson's from the old west on the matter of protecting train cars. It would end quickly.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My dad was a mail clerk on the railroad, he was in a car sorting mail with 5-6 other guys in his car. They all carried a postal service issued Colt 38 revolver, this was in the late 50s, early 60's. As part of their job, they were to protect the mail. By any means required. If they arrived to work and didn't have the colt on them, they could be fired.
10 postal cars, with 5-6 guys packing in each. There was only ever one or two attempts to breach a Postal RR car during that time.
The route took them from Pittsburgh to St Louis, St Louis was notorious at the time for trains being robbed, but not postal trains. ;)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My dad was a mail clerk on the railroad, he was in a car sorting mail with 5-6 other guys in his car. They all carried a postal service issued Colt 38 revolver, this was in the late 50s, early 60's. As part of their job, they were to protect the mail. By any means required. If they arrived to work and didn't have the colt on them, they could be fired.
10 postal cars, with 5-6 guys packing in each. There was only ever one or two attempts to breach a Postal RR car during that time.
The route took them from Pittsburgh to St Louis, St Louis was notorious at the time for trains being robbed, but not postal trains. ;)
The good ole days.

Nowadays cops go to jail for using their gun.

Store security gets fired for trying to stop a thief.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My great grandpa worked for the railroad his entire life I guess. A few years ago when my grandparents moved out of their house my grandpa gave me a bunch of 38 bullets from great grandpa. They all had the railroad name on the head stamp. Grandpa still has his dads revolver that he carried too.

The good days