Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This.

We’re very close to a point where hard decisions will have to be made. Ive said before that appeasement doesn’t work. Never has. It’s what has got us where we are today. The Israelis understand this.

Like the author, I believe we are at a historical crossroads that can no longer rely on hope and the ballot box. Dangerous times.

The Unifying Principle: Here's Why The Political Divisions In The US Today Cannot Be Mended

Reaction score
This.

We’re very close to a point where hard decisions will have to be made. Ive said before that appeasement doesn’t work. Never has. It’s what has got us where we are today. The Israelis understand this.

Like the author, I believe we are at a historical crossroads that can no longer rely on hope and the ballot box. Dangerous times.

The Unifying Principle: Here's Why The Political Divisions In The US Today Cannot Be Mended
Political Divisions In The US Today Cannot Be Mended

Its simple. The haves vs the have nots...the workers vs the free shit crowd....those that believe in a higher power vs those that only believe in the $ and themselves....those that have pride in their country...those that have pride in nothing.

Simple.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Keep voting blue or for DEI. This is what it gets you....

View attachment 195134

Fernandes Anderson asks "What the f--- do I have to do in this f---ing council to get respect as a Black woman?"

Hmmm. Let's see here.....oh, here's a thought: Quit acting like a spoiled baby and throwing childish temper tantrums, for one. Secondly, you want respect? Then FIRST show some respect. Respect is earned, it's not a given commodity. :headbang:

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I started reading that thread for about 5 minutes and into about 20 replies/posts and I have to say this......there is no shortage of misguided and confused people on this planet. I fall short in many areas and have never felt like I have arrived in any of them but I do know what gender I am and it gee-haws with the gender given to me at birth by My Almighty Father. :cool:

Last edited: