Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Was reading some of the comments on a Faux News article this morning. Damn, we came close to disaster. People think of Floriduh as a Republican/Conservative State but it's been dangerously teetering on the edge for years thanks to the influx of northerners. Yes, I group "midwesterners" into the northern group of invaders too. :rofl: I'm in Seminole County which is north of Orange County (Orlando) but is a part of the Orlando Metro area which is the three blue counties in the middle of Floriduh seen below. It used to be colored a mid-red shade color years ago and in fact was a county that Al Gore's lawyers invaded after Bush-Gore election to throw out absentee ballets of which one was mine. Just think what Florida would be like if that druggie Andrew Gillum had won in 2018.

1714740651391.png
1714740997932.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Very surprised to see Lake County not be dark red. I can't find a Biden supporter up here. HOWEVER, the snowbird population, mostly NE US/NY probably account for much of it.

We really need better screening and a limit on how many NY folks we allow in. See what they've done to Miami/Ft Lauderdale/WPB area

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Was reading some of the comments on a Faux News article this morning. Damn, we came close to disaster. People think of Floriduh as a Republican/Conservative State but it's been dangerously teetering on the edge for years thanks to the influx of northerners. Yes, I group "midwesterners" into the northern group of invaders too. :rofl: I'm in Seminole County which is north of Orange County (Orlando) but is a part of the Orlando Metro area which is the three blue counties in the middle of Floriduh seen below. It used to be colored a mid-red shade color years ago and in fact was a county that Al Gore's lawyers invaded after Bush-Gore election to throw out absentee ballets of which one was mine. Just think what Florida would be like if that druggie Andrew Gillum had won in 2018.

View attachment 193937
View attachment 193939
How on earth is Miami blue ?!?!?

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Can't say that I am not surprised, but I am DAMN THANKFUL for it!

View attachment 193994
This makes me happy.

I am going to guess that within the next few weeks the left (FBI, CIA, DOJ) is going to plant some agitators into these groups and there will be a clash between the patriotic groups and the communist's.

I can see the headlines now. "MAGA trump supporters start fights with anti-isreal groups."
"January 6 style riots all over college campuses led by MAGA Trump supporters."

I do not predict this will end well.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excerpt from the above:

The review suggests that the unrest on college campuses is not the result of a small subversive faction, but rather one in line with the ideology of those at the highest ranks of the institutions.

And that, boys and girls, is the root cause of what we've been seeing and hearing lately. As they say, "One must cut off the head of the snake."

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If I was 20 years younger I can see myself going to Portland State just to walk up the steps and "have a one on one" with each one of these little cowardly, pussy-masked pricks....

I'd take a couple of days off, pay my own airfare, throw a couple of those little assholes down the steps, smash a couple of heads on the pavement and come back feeling refreshed and invigorated after my mini-vacation. :headbang: