Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I am unable to grasp the level of despicable of these libs.

Lawsuit asks Wisconsin Supreme Court to strike down governor's 400-year veto

It's a badly worded headline, and it takes a bit of effort to digest what Evers did. In short, he line-item vetoed individual characters in a sentence to change the effective duration of a school funding budget item from two years to 401 years. I feel sick trying to imagine the slime oozing from his body, and the contempt he has for anybody not as deranged as he is.

Reaction score
Adam Schiff RIPPED by Elise Stefanik Using
His Own Words to Expose the Hypocrisy of Democrats

Apr 14, 2024

Republican House Representatives Elise Stefanik and Jim Jordan confronted Adam Schiff during the impeachment inquiry, highlighting his hypocrisy by reading his own statements about the significance of whistleblower testimony. Stefanik pointed out that while Schiff previously emphasized the importance of protecting whistleblowers, he now wants to keep the whistleblower's identity anonymous because they could potentially expose the Democrats. This intense exchange took place during the House hearings, where former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch testified on the second day of open testimony.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They're threatening to quit eating if their demands are not met?
So what's the problem?
Isn't that akin to a 3 year old holding their breath if they don't get their way?
I say "GO FOR IT! "

God save us from the students of so-called "higher learning" institutions, the conduct of which reinforces (again) the validity of the first line in my signature.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
They're threatening to quit eating if their demands are not met?
So what's the problem?
Isn't that akin to a 3 year old holding their breath if they don't get their way?
I say "GO FOR IT! "

God save us from the students of so-called "higher learning" institutions, the conduct of which reinforces (again) the validity of the first line in my signature.
Too bad the threat isn't that they'll move to Gaza or commit suicide.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
John Cougar Menstrualcramp had a liberal hissy fit .. never did like his music. Fuck him

"Show Is Over": Angry Biden Supporter John Mellencamp Thows Tantrum On Stage
Seeing the posted X video and what he was wearing, I swear that last week I saw him get out of a beat-up 2010 Dodge truck and go into a thrift store to look for more cool clothes.....:highfive:

He and the other washed-up libtard Bruce Springstein should cut an album together, call it "Dueling Morons".

They think that just because people pay to hear/see them perform (once upon a time) that those same people give a shit what they THINK politically? I'd sooner listen to one of my dogs.....

Last edited: