Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
He's correct. The libs continue their divide and conquer plan to drive a wedge between people and groups. Unfortunately, there will be people who take the bait and cause chaos, confrontation, damage. The libs are pushing as many buttons as they can looking for suckers. They hope there will be enough problems that they can declare Marshall law to either suspend the elections or to bring back voting by ballet in the name of allowing people to vote during Marshall law. I hope not one takes the bait and actually causes confrontational chaos leading to injury, death and damage. Let's leave that to the leftists who are experts at this.

1711920671042.png

1711920642481.png

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Curious...does Great Britain plan on arresting citizens and non-citizens who break their "hate speech" laws as soon as they enter their country? If I post on X something today they feel breaks their hate speech law can I be arrested in their country tomorrow while on vacation there?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Isn't it cute how they are like little children with undeveloped minds who need to explore and press the boundaries to learn how life works? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Exactly what we're dealing with.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This was very insightful ..

20 yr. old female lived as a male due to social contagion. Is no longer part of the LGBTQ+

Mar 15, 2024 #joerogan #Igbtq #reallifestories
Zosia's detransition story. She explains that social contagion is real, especially with teenage girls. She lived as a teen boy, and now that she has found her true self again, in part thanks to Abigail Shrier on Joe Rogan's Podcast. She no longer wants any part of the LGBTQ+ community. #detransitioning #Igbtq #youtubeclips #zosiagoral #abigailshrier #joerogan #reallifestories #femaletomaletransgender