Professional help

Blue65

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have 4 Dahua cameras with the NVR. I have the system setup wired and recording. I am looking for some professional help to pay them to remote in and help me setup tripwires and then setup an app on my phone to view my cameras when I am off my LAN.

I just need some professional help and I am willing to pay just to get it setup nicely. Thank you!

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why do you need professional help and pay? Connect via p2p and setup by yourself if i understand correctly

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why do you need professional help and pay? Connect via p2p and setup by yourself if i understand correctly
Because someone just might come along and suggest he "...connect via p2p", which I personally would not suggest to anyone....that's why.

@Blue65 ....do you live in Harris County, TX?

If so, you might consider this:
  • Go to the Better Business Bureau here.
  • Up at the top, type in to search for "video surveillance system" and type in your city, state.
  • I suggest you deal only with the ones accredited by the BBB and with an A+ rating.

Last edited:

Ubaid Masood

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have 4 Dahua cameras with the NVR. I have the system setup wired and recording. I am looking for some professional help to pay them to remote in and help me setup tripwires and then setup an app on my phone to view my cameras when I am off my LAN.

I just need some professional help and I am willing to pay just to get it setup nicely. Thank you!
if p2p available , I can help set it up for you !!
PM credentials

Best wishes !!