Problem With Multiple Same Videos

Kwulabear

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm having problems with when a camera is triggered, I will get multiple videos. I've tried setting maximum trigge/alert duration duration to 600 (10 min) but still get multiple videos. Example, for my back porch camera this morning I was outside and BI recorded 11 of the same video 4:56 min duration instead of 1. Here is my trigger setting and what it records. I can't figure out why it is doing this. Each one of these videos even though say * secs are 4:56 min. I hope I've described it right. Thanks for any help.

Backporch Trigger.PNGBackporch Video Trigger.PNG

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm having problems with when a camera is triggered, I will get multiple videos. I've tried setting maximum trigge/alert duration duration to 600 (10 min) but still get multiple videos.
With "end trigger unless re-triggered within" set to 60.0 sec. the subject would have to remain motionless for no less than a minute before it would not trigger!

FWIW, each one of those alert thumbnails in the clip viewer are different and unique, not the same; place your mouse cursor over the image you posted and scroll the mouse wheel up/down to see the subtle movements of the subject's head, rump, etc. Kind of like an old-fashioned Phenakistiscope.

Try lowering "end trigger unless re-triggered with" to 10.0 sec; and "maximum trigger/alert duration" to 10 seconds. Experiment.

On "record" tab, set "combine or cut video each" to 8.0 hours.

330px-Prof._Stampfer's_Stroboscopische_Scheibe_No._X.gif

Last edited: