please help Dahua 5 mp PTZ ip cam

mocckba

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone! i have got problem - i cant find wire diagramma for Dahua sd2a500hb. can help me ? there are white, green, yelow, orange, blue and brown colors

Attachments

mocckba

n3wb
Reaction score
From the photo, you should be able to use an ohm meter to check what pins correspond to each wire with the little bit of wiring remaining on that female RJ45 plug.
I know that can find. But…We made a mistake, we wanted to disassemble the plug, but we damaged it in such a way that this option will not help. I didn't have a voltmeter with me

mocckba

n3wb
Reaction score
Lots of similar threads. Here is one.

Not helped. I have not purple wire. I found this option. The camera works but there is no internet signal, the second light blinks yellow, but does not light up in the poe switch

Attachments

guykuo

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I didn't have a voltmeter with me
There is almost always a way to ghetto fashion a continuity tester. A flashlight with its end cap off and a couple wires bits will do the trick.
So, will a battery, bits of wire and your tongue. Not for live circuits - of course, but will work in a pinch.

mocckba

n3wb
Reaction score
There is almost always a way to ghetto fashion a continuity tester. A flashlight with its end cap off and a couple wires bits will do the trick.
So, will a battery, bits of wire and your tongue. Not for live circuits - of course, but will work in a pinch.
I’ll do that next time but this is the first time in 12 years that the cable has been damaged. in this case I need to know the wire colors, 2 minutes to do