Pit Stop

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Having typed this it reminded me of my younger days.

Went for some drinks after work and on my way back late on the evening I was bursting for a pee but there was nowhere so I found a place behind some shops which was nice and dark.

At the relief of release I adjusted my footing which caught a light sensor which then lit me up. All I saw were people in Pizza Hut looking out from the glass who I hadn’t noticed before!

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
This makes me want to post the video of the 500 pound dude who got out of a taxi from the airport (20 minutes away) and took a leak in front of my place in broad daylight. Him and his group were an Airbnb booking of mine. Wife and I put our foot down about house rules and they left two hours after arrival.

Oh, and I wish I had video of him trying to make it up the 36 steps to my place. I thought he was going to have a heart attack. Sad as he was only about 35 years old.

robpur

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just checked the temperature in your neck of the woods at 2:10am this morning and it was 32 degrees. I guess she is used to the weather on the Olympic peninsula.
Yep, it was a bit cold last night. She didn't waste any time taking off her pants after getting out of the car, and she seemed to be a bit hurried. Perhaps due to the cold. The vehicle had a car top carrier so they might have been travelers.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sure would be tempting to leave some motion activated Halloween decorations hanging in a tree near there year round.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
It just goes to show doesn’t it that everybody is different.

Back in March of this year I was in India doing a tour of the state of Rajastan which is essentially arid desert with a lot of wild shrubs and bushes. No real pit stops or amenities when travelling and me and the wife were travelling with 3 other couples.

Women being women needed to go for a pee but being miles away from the nearest rest stop it was suggested that they go in the bushes and the look of shock, horrror and then indignation we got was just scary! Needless to say they held it but the resulting silence from them while it lasted was fantastic