Pics of my cat. No this is not a four eyes commercial.

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I adopted this cat about a month ago.
It is an outdoors cat. I still don't have a name for it yet, but I was thinking maybe Walter.
1637279522844.jpg

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Don't they get rabbies? Be careful.
True they can. I use to hand feed one a big large marshmallow each night and then you can watch them get a sugar high. Talk about a junkie....lol And within 3 weeks I had a small pack of 7 of them at my door each nigh. They all were very orderly and kind but I kept my distance. If you try to do this you are warned.....

Reaction score
We have these mean little bastards everywhere around my house. Not a camera pic - I'm standing on my back deck and this guy is just calmly walking by - even paused so I could snap a pic with my phone.

When I first moved in to our new house, I trapped them and took them far away and let them go (destroyed a few of my flower gardens). Then I learned what they actually do. So I don't touch them at all. I also have not seen one snake on my property in almost 6 years of living here. They certainly do like to crap in my yard and although I have never smelled any poop that was pleasant, these guys crap is off the smell scale if you step in it! So scream at your own ass all you want, you are welcomed in my yard! :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I don't like raccoons and I don't trust raccoons. They're cute and all until they decide that your house is their house. They're very adept at getting in when they decide to. OTOH, I'll take a possum any day. We have one, two, or three of them under our deck almost every night (we have a cam under there). Never a problem here, and they love to eat bugs...

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't like raccoons and I don't trust raccoons. They're cute and all until they decide that your house is their house. They're very adept at getting in when they decide to. OTOH, I'll take a possum any day. We have one, two, or three of them under our deck almost every night (we have a cam under there). Never a problem here, and they love to eat bugs...
Lets see some pics of your cats under the deck. I bet my Penny is more cuter.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Lets see some pics of your cats under the deck. I bet my Penny is more cuter.
HAHA, I never said they were cute! Here are a couple of pics of her good side...

Carrying leaves for her nest........................................................Just carrying ;)

Oct.20180407_230000_1.jpg Oct.20180531_020000_1.jpg

How about a real cat. I think this one belongs to a neighbor a few doors down. I totally LIKE this cat!

1638718549239.pngOct.20171208_230000_1.jpg

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh, and since we're also discussing raccoons, they also love honey... ;)

View attachment 110943
They will also rip apart the insides of a barn and able to tear up a dog. I'm pretty sure I heard one killing a dog across the back fields a few years ago. Granted they don't go hunting for dogs, if the dog picks the fight, it can be pretty bad. Coons have thick hide, sharp claws, and super sharp teeth.