People can mask USPS AI detections

Reaction score
Can anyone convert the model to a CoreML model so we can use it on iOS/Mac OS system?

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I see someone downloaded the CoreML delivery model, please let me know if it is working because I do not have iOS/Mac OS system to test the model.

AlphaBlueIris

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Quick question, with the Amazon truck, do you specifically look for the logo or the writing on the truck?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

AlphaBlueIris

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I had the usps today and it looks like that he drives with the door open at all times. How can I help to provide with the info that you need, would just a jpg do it or you need something else?

Thanks

VideoDad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Quick question, with the Amazon truck, do you specifically look for the logo or the writing on the truck?

It looks for just the smile/arrow part of the Amazon logo. I also have some photos tagged with just the head of the arrow on open doors.

VideoDad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I had the usps today and it looks like that he drives with the door open at all times. How can I help to provide with the info that you need, would just a jpg do it or you need something else?

Thanks

I just need the jpg images without any rectangles, text or other markings, if possible. As many possible positions, angles, lighting conditions, open/closed doors as possible. Also if you have any false positives (times when it thought it saw a USPS logo where it wasn't), include those images.

AlphaBlueIris

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you for doing it for us, appreciated. I will collect all of those and submit them when I have enough for you.
Unfortunately in regards to Amazon, it did not have the logo, just the writing, like fast delivery bla bla bla.

Reaction score
I tried running the model with a mac app but it didnt work. Dont know if its bad conversion or limitations of the software.
1CBF6739-E655-433A-8F3D-F6C3B63E1C68.jpeg

AlphaBlueIris

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
First of all, thank you for doing this for us. I have attached several JPG files with different lights, please let me know if you need anything else. I include one from Amazon as well so you can see what I was referring to.

Thanks

Attachments

Reaction score
Are we still able to get VideoDad's delivery.pt? Attachment seems to have been removed.

VideoDad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Are we still able to get VideoDad's delivery.pt? Attachment seems to have been removed.
Really? Let me check.

Edit: I'm not seeing any issues with the download. I'm assuming you are using the link in the following post:

Last edited:

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Really? Let me check.

Edit: I'm not seeing any issues with the download. I'm assuming you are using the link in the following post:
It shows the file is in your trash

1674511043277.png

Reaction score
Really? Let me check.

Correct, same results as MikeLud1, item is in your trash.

AlphaBlueIris

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
First of all, thank you for doing this for us. I have attached several JPG files with different lights, please let me know if you need anything else. I include one from Amazon as well so you can see what I was referring to.

Thanks
Curious, no rush, are those pictures integrated yet into your model? If not, would you like additional pictures?

Thanks

VideoDad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Curious, no rush, are those pictures integrated yet into your model? If not, would you like additional pictures?

Thanks

Model updates are still in process. So yes, if anyone has more photos, this is a good time to get them included.

VideoDad

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Thanks

I'm still holding off on releasing a new model because you seemed to want to include more pictures. Should I continue waiting?

AlphaBlueIris

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sorry about that, my usual usps person has been out for a little while and the new person is walking instead so I don't have pictures of the usps truck.