Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm guessing me and the Mrs had it this past week, or it could have just been a cold?
Came down with it NYE day, felt like yuck for 2 days, fine afterwards except nagging head drainage and cough. Never did have a temp, never tested, so who knows. Mrs bigredfish had it 4 days prior, same symptoms same head cold symptoms.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
A Nation Of Non-Compliers
A Nation Of Non-Compliers | ZeroHedge

.......... We all know that it is not just about these dumb stickers and these virus controls. There is more going on. Coincident with the pandemic restrictions came the triumph of woke ideology, the intense push for EVs, and wild ramp-up in weather paranoia with the discovery that climates change, a rampant gender dysphoria and denial of chromosomal reality, an unprecedented refugee flood that no one in power is willing to mitigate, a continued attack on gas including even stoves, and a host of other inane things that are driving rational people to the brink of despair.

We long ago gave up the hope that all of this is random and coincidental, any more than it so happened that nearly every government in the world decided to plaster social distancing signs everywhere at the same time. Something is going on, something malevolent. The battle of the future really is between them and us but who or what “them” is remains opaque and too many of “us” are still confused about what the alternative is to what is happening all around us.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Lab Leaks Have Increased By 50% Since COVID Pandemic: Report
Lab Leaks Have Increased By 50% Since COVID Pandemic: Report | ZeroHedge

The report notes that a Freedom of Information Act request sent to all British universities, government research bodies and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) yielded results showing that “dozens of dangerous viruses and bacteria including anthrax, rabies and Mers (Middle East respiratory syndrome) are being stored close to large populations, potentially placing citizens at risk.”

The investigation also found that since January 2020, there have been 156 reports of lab leaks or accidents, around 42 per year. That is a rise of 50 per cent on the years between January 2010 and December 2019, when 286 incidents were recorded in total, approximately 28 per year.
Lab leaks and accidents up 50pc as fears grow dangerous viruses and bacteria could escape Lab leaks and accidents up 50pc as fears grow dangerous viruses and bacteria could escape
— The Telegraph (@Telegraph) January 7, 2024

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah I was tired as shit all week. Been 8 days and I feel like it’s finally gone. Like I said I was yuck for 2 days, then just a head cold that didn’t want to completely go away, never had a temp or any real flu symptoms.. Drainage at night was the worst part, took Coricidin nighttime capsul which dried it right up

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Fauci to testify before Congress on COVID origins, pandemic response
  • Fauci faces queries on vaccine mandates, preventing future pandemics
  • The 2-day closed-door transcribed interview will take place on Jan. 8 and 9

Reaction score
I'm guessing me and the Mrs had it this past week, or it could have just been a cold?
There is a big push on MSM right now trying to drive up fear of COVID again. A friend's wife tested positive. So what. Supposedly from all of the hysterical MSM posts, it may be more contagious but way less lethal/symptomatic. So you get a little sick. What difference does it make if it is the cold, flu, allergies or COVID?

I felt like crap the week before Xmas, but no fever, no chills, just postnasal drip and generally feeling like crap. Figured allergies.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And once again... yawn... Let me know when the arrests start happening...
If it ever comes to light that Fauci did, in fact, have anything to do with the cruel treatment and torture of live beagles in lab experiments, I wish they'd gag him, put his pecker in a door and slam it shut. :mad:

H. Swanson

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Factcheck.org is well regarded.
The Epoch Times is not.
Factcheck uses citations, Epoch Times, not so much.
This article is poor journalism and an attempt to editorialize the issue.
Where is the other side of this story? There are thousands of scientists that disagree with the incorrect conclusions this article makes.
Disinformation
Wow dude. Who still uses fakt chequers? They're a joke when it comes to anything controversial. Bought and paid for by TPTB.