Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My Heart Doc approached me for another Cholesterol study, I have been on two others in the past. My LDL got down as low as 23, crazy huh. Anyway this one is from Merck. With all of this mRNA push I checked online about this new study. Sure enough the New PCSK9 Inhibitor is taunted with mRNA technology. This will be a big NO for me. I am scheduled next Wednesday for blood work, free, to see if I qualify. I may go ahead and get the blood work done but bow out after that.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
There is zero chance in this world that I would EVER take a Cholesterol med. Despite the push by the drug industry, older people NEED Cholesterol for a properly functioning brain. Heck, I was tested back in 96 and they said I need those meds NOW. I said NO WAY. Well, here I am, what... 27 years later and guess what? Still alive and kicking...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There is zero chance in this world that I would EVER take a Cholesterol med. Despite the push by the drug industry, older people NEED Cholesterol for a properly functioning brain. Heck, I was tested back in 96 and they said I need those meds NOW. I said NO WAY. Well, here I am, what... 27 years later and guess what? Still alive and kicking...
Thank you, yeah I have been on statins for way too many years. I had a heart attack and a stroke and it is a common pushed med for people like me. I was also prescribed Isosorbide Mononit and Metoprolol Succer but I just got off the Isosorbide and hope to get off Metoprolol next. They are suppose to help open arteries. They were prescribed after a stress test I supposedly failed.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Instead of a stress test which puts undue stress on your cardiac system, I have a different and real life approach (I have a congenital heart defect) and it is so simple that even a caveman can do it. Listen to your body. When it says to stop and take a break, STOP AND TAKE A BREAK! If it means not finishing whatever today (or tomorrow) then fine.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Instead of a stress test which puts undue stress on your cardiac system, I have a different and real life approach (I have a congenital heart defect) and it is so simple that even a caveman can do it. Listen to your body. When it says to stop and take a break, STOP AND TAKE A BREAK! If it means not finishing whatever today (or tomorrow) then fine.
They use to have me do the treadmill test, since my stroke, they have me do the drug induced test. I only do them once every few years.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
At our age, traditional stress tests aren’t really as good as new CT? scans of the heart and major vessels according to my cardio doc. I’m scheduled for one after the first of the year. He says they give him way more detailed info fwiw …
Getting Insurances to pay for them can be challenging.

You know looking back after I had my heart attack you tend to trust anything the docs tell you since death was close. Years later after my stroke I asked the Doc when I would be able to get off the meds, he said never :)

Last edited:

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Worth watching;

"New Zealand Covid-19 vaccination database admin turns whistleblower and reveals how many people died after taking bad batches of the Pfizer vaccine. This must be investigated. If this data of mass vaccine casualties is real there must be accountability."

Twitter

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Worth watching;

"New Zealand Covid-19 vaccination database admin turns whistleblower and reveals how many people died after taking bad batches of the Pfizer vaccine. This must be investigated. If this data of mass vaccine casualties is real there must be accountability."

Twitter
I saw that yesterday as well but held off as it seems they promised to release the data a month ago and still haven’t….

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Worth watching;

Twitter
And here comes the out of context deceptive reporting:

Bombshell: New Zealand Whistleblower Reveals Over 20% Who Took Pfizer Jab Died

Only after reading halfway down the article you might begin to suspect that this headline is only about one batch of the jab, and has little to do with the entire population, as the headline states via omission of a critical detail.

I'm not defending the jab, just disgusted again by media deception.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yeah I was prescribed Crestor (5MG) a few years ago, stopped taking it as I read up more on statins.
Unless your numbers are way over 300+, no one needs to be on this. Your brain tissue is made of cholesterol. And Alzheimer's was never heard of until they started pushing statin meds on people.

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
November 30, 2023 | Press Release
Attorney General Ken Paxton Sues Pfizer for Misrepresenting COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy and Conspiring to Censor Public Discourse

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
November 30, 2023 | Press Release
Attorney General Ken Paxton Sues Pfizer for Misrepresenting COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy and Conspiring to Censor Public Discourse

Oh yea, we are getting to round 2 of his trials. Jan. 8 and 9 are the dates circled in my dance card.
Its really going to freak him out that I came out of the woodwork. I need to get video of this one too ;)
Because I want to see his face when they ask him the questions that only could have came from me.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
COVID Vaccine May Cause Long-Term Heart Damage, Even in People With No Symptoms
COVID Vaccine May Cause Long-Term Heart Damage, Even in People With No Symptoms

Japanese researchers said they found evidence of long-term heart damage in people who received COVID-19 vaccines — including in asymptomatic patients. The findings contradict claims by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that most people who develop myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccines experience symptoms but “feel better quickly.”

Japanese researchers said they found evidence of long-term heart damage in people who received COVID-19 vaccines — including in asymptomatic patients — even though vaccine-induced myocarditis was thought to be rare, transient and limited to subjects experiencing heart symptoms.

Regardless of age or sex, patients who received their second vaccination up to 180 days before imaging showed a 47% higher uptake in heart tissues of fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG), an imaging agent, than unvaccinated subjects.

FDG is identical to glucose, a sugar that is the body’s main energy source, but it contains fluorine-18, a radioactive form of fluorine that allows imaging of organs and tissues where FDG accumulates.

Stressed or damaged cells, a hallmark of myocarditis, take up more glucose than healthy cells.

Researchers led by Takehiro Nakahara at Keio University School of Medicine used a retrospective study design to compare positron emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT) scans between patients undergoing imaging before COVID-19 vaccines were available (from Nov. 1, 2020, to Feb. 16, 2021) to scans on other subjects after the vaccine rollout (Feb. 17, 2021, to March 31, 2022).

The 1,003 subjects — 700 vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 and 303 unvaccinated — were grouped by age (younger than 40, 41-60 years, and older than 60), sex and time between vaccination and PET/CT.

Of the vaccinated subjects, 78% received the Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2 product while 21% got the Moderna mRNA shot. No difference in FDG uptake was observed in patients taking either product.

......... ‘Almost no one who took a shot right now has a normal heart’

Not all commenters were skeptical, however.

Dr. Peter McCullough, a cardiologist and critic of COVID-19 vaccination, commented on the Nakahara study in an online interview with Zeee Media.

McCullough noted the record numbers of cardiac arrests in young people, including athletes. Despite normal autopsy findings in most of those cases, “Something is wrong with the heart,” he said.

McCullough told Zeee Media:

“This late-breaking paper by Nakahara and colleagues filled in a lot of the answers. Positron emission tomography is a test that I order when I’m looking for a diseased area of the heart. Typically the PET scan will be positive in a zone that’s not getting enough blood flow or is diseased.”

McCullough explained that the human heart requires free fatty acids as its fuel source. Heart muscle cells that change to preferring glucose signal metabolic dysfunction or disease.

“What Nakahara reported was that for nearly every person who took a COVID-19 vaccine, the heart began to prefer glucose over free fatty acids,” McCullough said. And FDG lit their hearts up “like a Christmas tree. But people who didn’t take the vaccine had normal PET scans. Nakahara had patients out to six months after the shots and the changes were [still] there.”

When asked if the damage was permanent, McCullough said, “We don’t know. We don’t know the implications — they’re so broadly reaching — but what I can tell you today, it looks like almost no one who took a shot right now has a normal heart by positive emission tomography scan.”