Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
CDC has no national authority over vaccinations. Those decisions are made at the local level.

If your locality blindly follows the CDC they need to hear from you if you disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In a surprise to nobody, the CDC voted unanimously to include the covid vaccine to the recommended list for children. Normally there is a waiting period, like 30 days after public comment is received to review the comments before voting...

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
CONCLUSIVE: COVID-19 Was Made in a Laboratory – Without a Reckoning, Even More Deadly Pandemics Are in Our Future

CONCLUSIVE: COVID-19 Was Made in a Laboratory - Without a Reckoning, Even More Deadly Pandemics Are in Our Future

The actual pre-print paper here:
Endonuclease fingerprint indicates a synthetic origin of SARS-CoV-2

Abstract
To prevent future pandemics, it is important that we understand whether SARS-CoV-2 spilled over directly from animals to people, or indirectly in a laboratory accident. The genome of SARS-COV-2 contains a peculiar pattern of unique restriction endonuclease recognition sites allowing efficient dis- and re-assembly of the viral genome characteristic of synthetic viruses. Here, we report the likelihood of observing such a pattern in coronaviruses with no history of bioengineering. We find that SARS-CoV-2 is an anomaly, more likely a product of synthetic genome assembly than natural evolution. The restriction map of SARS-CoV-2 is consistent with many previously reported synthetic coronavirus genomes, meets all the criteria required for an efficient reverse genetic system, differs from closest relatives by a significantly higher rate of synonymous mutations in these synthetic-looking recognitions sites, and has a synthetic fingerprint unlikely to have evolved from its close relatives.

We report a high likelihood that SARS-CoV-2 may have originated as an infectious clone assembled in vitro.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Top Secret Meetings? A Deep Dive Into Anthony Fauci's Calendar

Top Secret Meetings? A Deep Dive Into Anthony Fauci's Calendar | ZeroHedge

December 19, 2019: Fauci attends an “NIH Gates Fdn dinner” at “The Cloisters,” likely the one in Lutherville, MD, an hour from NIH.

Earlier that morning, Bill Gates tweeted out what has become a much-discussed prediction, “What’s next for our foundation? I’m particularly excited about what the next year could mean for one of the best buys in global health: vaccines.”

Fauci and top officials, such as NIH director Francis Collins and HHS assistant secretary for health Brett Giroir, joined Bill and Melinda Gates executives during the dinner and on panels the next day, according to a press report from the time.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
What could go wrong?

Chinese Lab’s Purchase Of US Land For Primate Breeding Facility Draws Scrutiny

A Chinese firm’s purchase of land in Florida to build a lab monkey breeding facility is drawing scrutiny over the company founders’ ties to the Chinese military.

An engineer looks at monkey kidney cells as he make a test on an experimental vaccine for the COVID-19 virus inside the Cells Culture Room laboratory at the Sinovac Biotech facilities in Beijing, China, on April 29, 2020. (Nicolas Asfouri/AFP via Getty Images)

JOINN Laboratories CA Inc., the California subsidiary of a biotech firm headquartered in Beijing, in July purchased more than 1,400 acres of land for building a primate facility in Florida’s Levy County, county records show.

With a combined value of $5.5 million, the 10 parcels of land purchased from L & T Cattle & Timber represents one of the largest known Chinese acquisitions of U.S. land in recent years. While construction has not begun, the deal has attracted public attention at a time of heightened concern about Chinese investments in the United States over security and other risks.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I wonder if there’s any data from states currently showing new cases jabbed vs unjabbed?
Before they quit reporting in the Spring, UK numbers showed overwhelmingly more jabbed hospitalizations and deaths among the multi-jabbed. Canada too.

I ask because being part of the control group I would think it would be important information for the public to know? /sarc

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I’m not finding Canada data now. The lump everyone into Dec 2020 to present.

Hint:
NOBODY was vaccinated until early Spring of ‘21 and jabbed % over say 50% didn’t occur until late Fall of 21. So including data for jabbed vs unjabbed for better part of a year when the majority of the population wasn’t jabbed will of course show more cases/etc among the unjabbed.

Show me data for just 2022

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
All the unreported home testing has also skewed the numbers. I know of a family of five, the whole family has Covid and no medical visits, just self medicating with OTC and staying home from work and school.
yes, .. not certain if any of the data at this point really is as good as I would like to have ..

probably tons of low or asymptomatic people now ..