Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
You just can't make this shit up.....

Surprise! EcoHealth Landed $1 Million Grant To Work With '80% Mouse Death' Boston University On 'Future Pandemic Prevention'

Surprise! EcoHealth Landed $1 Million Grant To Work With '80% Mouse Death' Boston University On 'Future Pandemic Prevention' | ZeroHedge

Which leads us to today's report...
Just two months before the '80% mouse kill rate' SARS paper was published, EcoHealth Alliance - the NYC-based nonprofit headed by Peter Daszak (and was also funded by the NIH and Fauci's NIAID to genetically manipulate bat Covid in Wuhan, China) - bragged about a $1 million NSF grant to work with Boston University on a project to 'work towards predicting and preventing future pandemics."

NEW YORK – 30, AUGUST, 2022 – EcoHealth Alliance (EHA), in partnership with Boston University, was awarded a $1 million Predictive Intelligence for Pandemic Prevention Phase I (PIPP) grant by the National Science Foundation. The team of scientists will strategize methods of early infectious disease detection and intervention.
Wow, I think the human race is doomed, well, maybe the elites will survive.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
You just can't make this shit up.....

Surprise! EcoHealth Landed $1 Million Grant To Work With '80% Mouse Death' Boston University On 'Future Pandemic Prevention'

Surprise! EcoHealth Landed $1 Million Grant To Work With '80% Mouse Death' Boston University On 'Future Pandemic Prevention' | ZeroHedge

Which leads us to today's report...
Just two months before the '80% mouse kill rate' SARS paper was published, EcoHealth Alliance - the NYC-based nonprofit headed by Peter Daszak (and was also funded by the NIH and Fauci's NIAID to genetically manipulate bat Covid in Wuhan, China) - bragged about a $1 million NSF grant to work with Boston University on a project to 'work towards predicting and preventing future pandemics."

NEW YORK – 30, AUGUST, 2022 – EcoHealth Alliance (EHA), in partnership with Boston University, was awarded a $1 million Predictive Intelligence for Pandemic Prevention Phase I (PIPP) grant by the National Science Foundation. The team of scientists will strategize methods of early infectious disease detection and intervention.
What better way to predict another pandemic than to engineer one right here? That's normally called a self-fulfilling prophecy.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, why I said to comment!

mcapeed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Interesting, they tell you not to submit any identifying information, yet you cannot submit a comment without providing your name...

View attachment 143209
The identifying info pertains to the comments section only. They don’t share or publicize other info submitted ( so they claim).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^And we believe them right? Same group that voted before the public comment period ended. Same group that isn't following what the data says.

I don't know all the rules, if the CDC says jab kids, is that the requirement or does it have to go thru elected offices to get passed?

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
^And we believe them right? Same group that voted before the public comment period ended. Same group that isn't following what the data says.

I don't know all the rules, if the CDC says jab kids, is that the requirement or does it have to go thru elected offices to get passed?
At least you can (FOR NOW) opt your children out of vaccinations for religious reasons.

I hope there is a revolt from parents. But at this point I have little hope for society anymore.

I know my kids school will not be adhering to that edict, same way they refused to adhere to any of the edicts from day 1. (Short of closing the school the first few weeks when this was all very new.). After that they said pound sand and let the parents decide what’s best for their children.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score