Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks, day 3 and no temp, O2 99, no real congestion, just tired. I think she’s the road to recovery.

We’ve planned all along to move to the lake house we bought for Mom 5 years ago when we retired. I’m just 23 months away! So we’re just moving that date up so we can get back to living together!. It’s only 25 minutes from our house, up in Lake County (a solid Conservative stronghold) . It’s gonna mean serious downsizing but we’re ready for that. And it’s less than 2 miles to the range :cool:

Hopefully we can get it done soon while prices are still crazy high. It’ll add a nice chunk to retirement ;)
Those are some good numbers and it looks like she is on the home stretch. My O2 runs between 97-98, so she is doing better than me. ;)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
4 articles that should give one pause …

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Just heard this...Does this sound political?

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Limits Use of Certain Monoclonal Antibodies to Treat COVID-19 Due to the Omicron Variant

Yes, it does look political. Biden took over the dispensing of the Monoclonal Antibodies and now we know why. They have already banned Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. They will eventually follow New York and have White people last in priority to receive this antibody. Also you will notice that the Biden regime is doing nothing to increase the supply unlike what President Trump would do.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This is blatantly playing with peoples lives for political gain to push their death jab over all other treatments.

Our government and the pathetic piece of shit Biden, are enemies of the state. They are no better than war criminals. And if you support this government I hope you go straight to hell.

Fuck Joe Biden and fuck all liberal Democrats who support him.

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes, it does look political. Biden took over the dispensing of the Monoclonal Antibodies and now we know why. They have already banned Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. They will eventually follow New York and have White people last in priority to receive this antibody. Also you will notice that the Biden regime is doing nothing to increase the supply unlike what President Trump would do.
There is no question in my mind that it is political. About half the drugs dispensed in the US are dispensed "off label". This means the drug is approved to treat some condition, and determined safe for prescribing. But, data shows that it also helps some other condition, so your doctor prescribes it as such, and your insurance company pays for it, knowing it is "off label".

Over a decade ago I was prescribed two drugs off label, for 12 weeks, at a total cost of $148,000. Those two drugs are now approved for what I took them. The eradicated a virus I had that was fatal. I had the disease for 20-40 years before this treatment saved my life.

Eliminating off label treatment, for specific drugs, is politics, no way around it.