Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The Frontline Doctors regimen that Bigredfish posted is where I really heard about D3. It's in their prevention pdf. Which I cannot not find right now but here is a screen shot from their website...
View attachment 113427

FYI, according to Wikipedia AAPS is...The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a politically conservative non-profit association that promotes medical misinformation, such as HIV/AIDS denialism, the abortion-breast cancer hypothesis, vaccine and autism connections, and homosexuality reducing life expectancy. The association was founded in 1943 to oppose a government attempt to nationalize health care. The group has included notable members, including American Republican politicians Ron Paul, Rand Paul and Tom Price.
:rofl:

I may be mistaken but I don’t believe the Frontline Doctors Alliance FLCCC is associated with AAPS?

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
^^^^^
I don’t follow and am not aware of the above group AAPS

Here’s the protocol I’m following

Using these meds from Amazon. The eye stuff us for an eye problem but it gives me the zinc and extra C I need anyway
View attachment 113431View attachment 113432

Ordered 2x and both delivered in about 2 weeks. I get the 6mg
You might want to look at procapslabs.com. They do not use fillers and binders. Good stuff.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
If Omicron is what I have it was like having a bad cold but I was able to still get around, to the bathroom. Mainly stayed in bed, lower back hurt but after 2 days in bed, understandable. I can't compare this to the other variants but it was not even close to the 5 kidney stones I have passed over the years :)
I have passed some kidney stones myself over the years. It has been awhile since I have passed one and hopefully I am pass that stage of my life.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The Frontline Doctors regimen that Bigredfish posted is where I really heard about D3. It's in their prevention pdf. Which I cannot not find right now but here is a screen shot from their website...
View attachment 113427

FYI, according to Wikipedia AAPS is...The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a politically conservative non-profit association that promotes medical misinformation, such as HIV/AIDS denialism, the abortion-breast cancer hypothesis, vaccine and autism connections, and homosexuality reducing life expectancy. The association was founded in 1943 to oppose a government attempt to nationalize health care. The group has included notable members, including American Republican politicians Ron Paul, Rand Paul and Tom Price.
:rofl:
^^^^^
I don’t follow and am not aware of the above group AAPS

Here’s the protocol I’m following

Using these meds from Amazon. The eye stuff us for an eye problem but it gives me the zinc and extra C I need anyway
View attachment 113431View attachment 113432

Ordered 2x and both delivered in about 2 weeks. I get the 6mg
Sorry if it sounded like that. I didn’t say you supported AAPS. I was saying you posted a preventative pdf link from the Frontline Doctors website which I could not find. That AAPS image was off the Frontline Doctors website. I was really just posting it for David to show vitamin D3.

image found here Treatment Protocols | America's Frontline Doctors

or maybe I’m totally mistaken and these are two completely different “Frontline” organizations?

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^
That also that seems pricier than a link a friend gave me for Ivermectin Prescription Medicines From Online Pharmacy | AllDayChemist direct from India. I just did a quick search there and the prices were a bit less.

Ivermectin search... AlldayChemist
pic of what a friend got from this site...
Resized_20211225_165206.jpg

But Ivecop 12 is sold out...
Ivecop 12mg Tablet | Buy Generic Stromectol online | AlldayChemist

But I get that the price lower is for 6mg where the Ivecop 12 is 12mg. Maybe that is the only difference.

It is really a travesty that we cannot just get our doctors to prescribe Ivermectin like they can in Japan :-(

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Dinner went well, I checked my spo2 and temperature, so far everything is nominal. Will check again in the next 24 hours. :rofl:
So the only time I was around people was Sunday 3 days prior to my symptoms, fyi. It came on like a cold so it was actually Tuesday night I felt the start and took a cold tablet, Wednesday morning I was full blown sick...really did not check spo2 till Thursday and Friday. Saturday morning all fever was gone. Today Sunday morning I only have some slight congestion but that is all...I actually feel 99% back to normal. If most cases are like mine there is nothing to worry about. The Flu is much worse, that is with higher fever, longevity, from what I have witnessed...I got Flu like symptoms, I was told, about 3 decades ago after getting the Flu Vax, it knocked me down for 2 weeks straight, being a young Contractor, that was also a financial hit, no sick leave. I had fever as high as 104 at times. I remember my mother helping my first wife put ice packs on my ankles, wrist and forehead. This 3 Day Covid event was no where near close to that. Not down playing it, I was still in bed for 3 days. Update on the wife, she is doing fine, no symptoms, no fever, only the same slight congestion I have, she don't feel like she got it, we will know once we Test. I would be extremely surprised if she does not have it, she was taking care of me the whole 3 days, checking temps, bringing water, giving me meds, standing right next to the bed. She is my Trinity, we watched the new Matrix last night :)

HTH

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
With these meds you can buy from India, what is the shipping time and shipping costs?

Our son woke up in the middle of the night with a fever and “cold like“ symptoms.
We are obviously not worried about it, but like everything in love I like to be proactive instead of reactive.

Like Oceanslider noted I see they are out of ivomec, but I’m sitting on several bottles of it for our hogs, cattle and sheep. But I see they have HCQ. I see $42 for 90 tabs. Is shipping from them $10 or would shipping be $50+?

DesertRat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
^^^
That also that seems pricier than a link a friend gave me for Ivermectin Prescription Medicines From Online Pharmacy | AllDayChemist direct from India. I just did a quick search there and the prices were a bit less.

Ivermectin search... AlldayChemist
pic of what a friend got from this site...
View attachment 113451

But Ivecop 12 is sold out...
Ivecop 12mg Tablet | Buy Generic Stromectol online | AlldayChemist

But I get that the price lower is for 6mg where the Ivecop 12 is 12mg. Maybe that is the only difference.

It is really a travesty that we cannot just get our doctors to prescribe Ivermectin like they can in Japan :-(
I got a prescription for Ivermectin from a Naturepath doctor and had the prescription filled at a Compound Pharmacy.
Quick and easy, but more expensive than ordering from India.
DesertRat

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
With these meds you can buy from India, what is the shipping time and shipping costs?

Our son woke up in the middle of the night with a fever and “cold like“ symptoms.
We are obviously not worried about it, but like everything in love I like to be proactive instead of reactive.

Like Oceanslider noted I see they are out of ivomec, but I’m sitting on several bottles of it for our hogs, cattle and sheep. But I see they have HCQ. I see $42 for 90 tabs. Is shipping from them $10 or would shipping be $50+?
The one I bought from was $135 for 100 6mg pills plus $35 shipping . Takes 2 weeks or so