Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

hikky_b

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Love that painting, a picture is worth a thousand words...Are ya'll seeing this type of propaganda? The Censorship here is outrageous...

So how is it in your part of the world?
Everything is equally as bizarre and outrageous here...

The most concerning part for me is not the alarmism, scare tactics and limitation of liberties by the government, but the large percentage of people that blindly follow without any self-thought or critique.

Our national health service will be introducing vaccination passports next week. Many businesses looking and wanting to mandate employee vaccination. Mandatory masks in indoor public spaces. We also have handy markings on some of our pavements so we know which side to walk on and which direction we should be going...

This is with over 80% of our population already having at least one vaccination and 0 deaths here in England.

I certainly won't be handing over any papers to enter my local pub :screwy:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Everything is equally as bizarre and outrageous here...

The most concerning part for me is not the alarmism, scare tactics and limitation of liberties by the government, but the large percentage of people that blindly follow without any self-thought or critique.

Our national health service will be introducing vaccination passports next week. Many businesses looking and wanting to mandate employee vaccination. Mandatory masks in indoor public spaces. We also have handy markings on some of our pavements so we know which side to walk on and which direction we should be going...

This is with over 80% of our population already having at least one vaccination and 0 deaths here in England.

I certainly won't be handing over any papers to enter my local pub :screwy:
Yeah there is something Majorly up, (The Great Reset?, I don't know) A Virus with less than one percent Mortality rate can not be the cause of all of this Totalitarian One World Government crap going on. I am with you, I have never witnessed so many people freely willing to give up their Freedom/Rights in my life. The whole world seems to be blindly bending over...I didn't think it would have been this easy to take over the whole world...

1620919796286.png
Looks like they succeeded :(, except it is more like Stinky and the Brainless LOL

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
An opinion I happen to believe to be spot on

While I mostly agree with this article, it's an example of zerohedge and some other conservative outlets being just as bad as the other side with carelessness and/or exaggeration and/or propaganda.

"Why should we take an experimental mRNA vaccine for a virus that 99.7% of people outside of nursing homes will easily survive?"
This could have been a factual statement had the word "easily" not been slipped in. A lot of survivors have been on ventilators which I assert cannot be considered "easily".

"As it turns out, the death rate for covid is a mere 0.26% of those infected"
"If you are over 65 and you are fat, then you have around a 0.26% chance of dying if you become infected."

Two confirmations that the 99.7% figure includes all survivals, not just "easy" ones.

I've seen both: An adult child who got over it easily, and a friend who has been in and out of the ICU and on and off of the ventilator.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
That’s why I labeled it an “opinion”

He wasn’t going into details on severity, simply survived or didn’t. He also cites 9-10 sources to back his opinion. Something I don’t see often in “liberal” news sites or opinion pieces.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
That’s why I labeled it an “opinion”
Don't take my comment as criticism for posting the links. There's a lot of good info there. I'm venting my frustration that a lot of the conservative journalism requires us to separate the correct info from propaganda and carelessness. I expected conservative writers and media outlets to be above that. Yet another entry on my long list of mistakes and bad assumptions.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
No offense taken. I get your point.
I think by and large I can read ZH daily and get a broader and more accurate view of world issues and economics than by reading the top 4-5 MSM sites comprising both left and right leaning with more links to sources.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the head of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), said that about 40 percent of his agency’s employees have not received the COVID-19 vaccine, while a deputy at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said the agency is reporting similar numbers.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No offense taken. I get your point.
I think by and large I can read ZH daily and get a broader and more accurate view of world issues and economics than by reading the top 4-5 MSM sites comprising both left and right leaning with more links to sources.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the head of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), said that about 40 percent of his agency’s employees have not received the COVID-19 vaccine, while a deputy at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said the agency is reporting similar numbers.
Do as I say, not as I do...Hahaha, sign me up, NOT...LMAO...