Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This!

All I can say is give us back our school taxes, we don't even have any kids in school, not sure why we are even having to pay school taxes. Kids are not even in anymore school anyway. Also while I am ranting, my wife told me that she read we, the middle class, will be fronting the bill for the Canceling of Student Debts. REALLY??? We have to pay for THEIR Debt??? The Snot Nose Commies??? :banghead: Haha, had to get that out...

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
not sure why we are even having to pay school taxes. Kids are not even in anymore school anyway.
But you have it backwards. The schools need even more money to pay for "comprehensive distance learning" and all the other gobbledygook. When the schools got closed last year one of the first acts of the state government in Oregon was to make it illegal for the established private online schools to enroll new students. Remember, it's all "for the children".

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
The "middle class" will also being paying for food, housing, medical care, CCP Virus vaccinations (assuming we bother to test any of them), education, clothing and the list goes on and on for all the "migrants", AKA illegal aliens, Creepy, Sleepy, Crooked, Basement Joe Bunco is letting in. Now Psucky is blaming President Trump for the "crisis" on the border caused by Joe Bunco. How this guy could have been LEGITIMATELY elected is a mystery deeper than the origins of the Universe.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI - even more data coming out on Ivermectin and vitamin-D

imho: Add the vaccines into the mix and if the Government really wanted to open back up they could.... data is there. Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines are 94% effective vs Covid-19 ( some variants it could be a bit less.. still even if only 85% effective, add vitamin-D to the mix and the results is far fewer people go to the ICU .. )

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I think one of the things that gets missed is that it's, specifically, vitamin D3 that they are talking about. The other thing is the dose is moderately high, as in 1000iu. We've been taking 2000iu D3 daily for years now. Maybe that's why we've been so lucky. Beats me.

I got my second jab yesterday, not Thursday. My mistake in terms of the day. In any event, there was a line wrapping around the building when we got to the Burlington County "Mega Site". It was moving fairly well, then all of a sudden went into overdrive. They opened a second entry line. We were in and out in under ten minutes. Super fast!

So far, even the injection site/arm isn't sore. In fact the guy was so good when he gave me the needle I didn't even know he'd stuck me. No lollipop though.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So I just talked to an ER nurse who said there is a lot of talk about everyone that has been wearing a mask for a year now, how damaging the extra CO2 will affect them over long term. She had a term for it, but I can't remember the name.
She said many workers have had headaches, shortness of breath, dizziness to name a few symptoms. She also said several workers have contracted Covid over the course of this year, some could state they almost most definitely got it from working at the hospital, they were single, did not go anywhere after work, had food delivered, etc., this is even with wearing a mask all day.

I did not get to ask why mask were not worn prior to Covid, other than in operating rooms. Washing hands was the main focus working in a hospital, we did not see staff wearing mask until this Pandemic. She did say unless you are wearing a KN95 mask you really are Not protected. What they do is wear the 95 then a disposable over it. The disposable is really only good for a few hours then thrown away.

I am bad, I have been wearing the same disposable for a year now, :), I have it hanging off my car's rearview mirror. Of course I do not wear it all day like this nurse does.

Never forget the first time I wore a mask and noticed a bad smell, oh that was my breath, LOL.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
So I just talked to an ER nurse who said there is a lot of talk about everyone that has been wearing a mask for a year now, how damaging the extra CO2 will affect them over long term. She had a term for it, but I can't remember the name.
She said many workers have had headaches, shortness of breath, dizziness to name a few symptoms. She also said several workers have contracted Covid over the course of this year, some could state they almost most definitely got it from working at the hospital, they were single, did not go anywhere after work, had food delivered, etc., this is even with wearing a mask all day.

I did not get to ask why mask were not worn prior to Covid, other than in operating rooms. Washing hands was the main focus working in a hospital, we did not see staff wearing mask until this Pandemic. She did say unless you are wearing a KN95 mask you really are Not protected. What they do is wear the 95 then a disposable over it. The disposable is really only good for a few hours then thrown away.

I am bad, I have been wearing the same disposable for a year now, :), I have it hanging off my car's rearview mirror. Of course I do not wear it all day like this nurse does.

Never forget the first time I wore a mask and noticed a bad smell, oh that was my breath, LOL.
The studies pre China Virus were all conclusive, masks were not proven effective.
Masks were determined a political weapon against Trump (who based his opinion of mask effectiveness on pre China Virus studies) by the Marxist Democrats and they ran with it, and they have the power of the Lame Stream Media to push their determined narrative.

Reaction score
I think one of the things that gets missed is that it's, specifically, vitamin D3 that they are talking about. The other thing is the dose is moderately high, as in 1000iu. We've been taking 2000iu D3 daily for years now. Maybe that's why we've been so lucky. Beats me.

I got my second jab yesterday, not Thursday. My mistake in terms of the day. In any event, there was a line wrapping around the building when we got to the Burlington County "Mega Site". It was moving fairly well, then all of a sudden went into overdrive. They opened a second entry line. We were in and out in under ten minutes. Super fast!

So far, even the injection site/arm isn't sore. In fact the guy was so good when he gave me the needle I didn't even know he'd stuck me. No lollipop though.
Same here, sort of. I didn't feel either of the shots. Nothing. Damn they were good at giving them. However, both of my arms felt like a nail gun had hit them the next day. Lasted for about 4 days each. But that was it. Nothing else.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Uh hem,.. pesky science...

According to the CDC’s analysis, between March 1 and December 31 last year, statewide mask mandates were in effect in 2,313 of the 3,142 counties in the United States.

And, looking at the county-by-county data, the CDC concludes that mask mandates were associated with an average 1.32% decrease in the growth rates of COVID-19 cases and deaths during the first 100 days after the mask policy was implemented.

Wait, what? Only 1.32%?

The CDC Is About To Be Canceled By Google & Facebook For COVID Heresy