Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
We could do this all day. Here's one from the Rose Garden super spreader event announcing Trump's pick for the court... 6c456181-93bf-4d85-8b6f-a7735346c755-Pence.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I will point out the one glaring difference though. I'd bet no one in the Rose Garden photo went around scolding people for not wearing masks as Fauci and Cuomo did, or called someone "cowardly" for not wearing a mask as hypocrite Pelosi did.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Speaking of hypocrisy, how come Trump didn't just get a course of HQ/AZ/Zn? I thought that was still all the rage in his circle

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Speaking of hypocrisy, how come Trump didn't just get a course of HQ/AZ/Zn? I thought that was still all the rage in his circle

It's called Operation Warp Speed. They're developing new treatments, ever heard of it?

It's not a coincidence that all the little Che Guevara wannabes and their hate-America boot lickers would like to force everyone to live behind a mask.

Sorry to tell you, it's just the beginning of what they want to force you to do and being a faithful boot licker won't help you like you think it will.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Here's another perspective, from essentially the most prestigious and respected medical journal in the world:

Kn10

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It almost seems like people are not all that worried about the virus. Its almost as if they know the chance of dying from it are so miniscule. Hmmm... :wtf:
Like most things, its a bit more nuanced than that.
Whatever source you follow, most say around 1-3% chance of DYING in general. But here are the nuanced parts.
  • One of the big concerns in most countries was Hospital overwhelm, that's what all the "flatten the curve stuff" was about. People say they don't have to worry about that low percentage, but its a low percentage because action has been taken by people/governments.
    In places that got overwhelmed like New York, the death rate was 12% (I understand there are even more nuances again, like age of population, how early it was etc)

• I hear people say it has a 99% recovery rate, but that recovery rate means "not dead". It's looking like up to 25% of infected are having ongoing medical problems.
Last but not least, as a population as a whole, sure its not much. But Coronavirus Has Killed More Americans than Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan and World War 1 combined.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
A year from now when only half of the human population remains @Frankenscript 's response will be "I told you so" :rofl:

An excerpt from the The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Pangolins Rejoice

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Like most things, its a bit more nuanced than that.
Whatever source you follow, most say around 1-3% chance of DYING in general. But here are the nuanced parts.
  • One of the big concerns in most countries was Hospital overwhelm, that's what all the "flatten the curve stuff" was about. People say they don't have to worry about that low percentage, but its a low percentage because action has been taken by people/governments.
    In places that got overwhelmed like New York, the death rate was 12% (I understand there are even more nuances again, like age of population, how early it was etc)

• I hear people say it has a 99% recovery rate, but that recovery rate means "not dead". It's looking like up to 25% of infected are having ongoing medical problems.
Last but not least, as a population as a whole, sure its not much. But Coronavirus Has Killed More Americans than Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan and World War 1 combined.
The risk is if you are over a certain age and have medical conditions. 1-3% of the population will not die of covid, that would be insane (3.3-9.9 million people?)

Also, cancer, the flu, suicide, heart disease, etc have all killed more than those wars as well. That comparison is used for the shock factor. I'm waiting to see total deaths in the US for 2020, because quite frankly, I don't believe a single number coming from the experts. You are free to believe what you want.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I think it is more likely that they were confident that their well tested bubble would never have been popped. They also have the benefit of god tier health care should they become infected and need to be hospitalized.
Not all senators, reps are well tested. And even with the top tier heathcare available to them, isn't covid a certain death sentence? You would think they would not want to have any risk of getting it.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Here's another perspective, from essentially the most prestigious and respected medical journal in the world:
Yet another organization out of the closet to admit that their most important charter is to advance liberal politics, and their stated charter is just a cover.

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
The risk is if you are over a certain age and have medical conditions. 1-3% of the population will not die of covid, that would be insane (3.3-9.9 million people?)

Also, cancer, the flu, suicide, heart disease, etc have all killed more than those wars as well. That comparison is used for the shock factor. I'm waiting to see total deaths in the US for 2020, because quite frankly, I don't believe a single number coming from the experts. You are free to believe what you want.
See death curve here:

1602125264637.png