Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Nobody’s denying any of this shit.

But they’re gonna get you all worked up over bird flu before the election …

Time to pull out the bird flu masks ..

1719424689447.png
1719424714157.png

Sorry wrong thread.. my bad

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mat200
RFK Jr. Leaves Dr. Phil Stunned As He Explains Huge Kickbacks Fauci and NIH Have Earned From Moderna Vaccines (VIDEO)

RFK Jr. Leaves Dr. Phil Stunned As He Explains Huge Kickbacks Fauci and NIH Have Earned From Moderna Vaccines (VIDEO)

The Truth truly is Stunning...

GWP is not exactly a bastion of accuracy and 100% truthfulness. I'd do a little more research into this before posting.

This is a much better article w/ MANY linked reputable sources:

• Haha
Reactions: David L
GWP is sorta like ZH. Neither has lost any accusations in court. Dont attack the messenger.

Fact check this

@Frankenfuck is that you?

I'm curious to see if anything comes from this, the guy died of apparent "suicide".

Screenshot 2024-07-07 122328.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: samplenhold
Honest, accurate conversations require similarly-credentialed sources. This is a pre-press article that's not even passed the peer review phase. Short version... I know not to swing at a pitches in the dirt.

And I’m not going to do your homework for you. There are MANY studies. If you choose to ignore them that’s on you.

Did you want to argue about payments to hospitals and doctors for jabs or excess mortality?