Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Nothing to see here, just wild-assed conspiracy theories... Really! Just close your eyes and listen to Morning Joe and you'll feel better.
Oh, ...and whistle a lot. That seems to help

Heart-Scarring Detected Over 1 Year After COVID-19 Vaccination: Studies
Heart-Scarring Detected Over 1 Year After COVID-19 Vaccination: Studies | ZeroHedge

The CDC has longer-term data on the patients, the agency confirmed to The Epoch Times in January, but has not yet published another paper describing that data. The CDC, which failed to warn the public about the risk of post-vaccination myocarditis, declined to comment on the new Australian and Canadian papers.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Geez, I hope this guy is wrong but I think he has a good reputation. Neither the wife nor I got any shots but we have 2 daughters in their 40's who did, one who laughed at us for getting some of that "horse paste" ivermectin (it was pills). I certainly don't take any pleasure at all in seeing someone harmed because they were fooled by gov't & big pharma - when you have those 2 entities colluding it scares me.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
New Report Details Horrifying Cost Of Fauci's Failures
New Report Details Horrifying Cost Of Fauci's Failures | ZeroHedge

In the post-pandemic period of Covid, there’s now a concerted effort to comprehend and explain the damage that was caused by our capitulating to the hysterical overreaction and overreach of the ‘experts.’ There’s a long list of policy failures to examine; mask mandates were a disaster that accomplished absolute nothing of value, but instead led to tremendous harms, many of which continue today.

....Once Again, Florida Provides the Alternative
Importantly, the results of school closures varied per region. In far-left states such as California, New York, New Jersey and Illinois, school closures persisted well into 2021.
But Florida was one of the few states, and perhaps the only large one, to make reopening schools a priority, despite the objections of teachers unions and media outlets that attempted to label the governor as “DeathSantis.”

And it’s going to pay off, relatively speaking. A figure presented in the research shows that Florida’s economic state loss in GDP is nearly equal to Pennsylvania, despite a population that’s nearly 75% bigger than Pennsylvania. And California’s estimated losses, roughly $1.3 trillion, are more than 116% higher than Florida, much larger than the population difference. Similarly, New York’s economic losses far exceed Florida’s, despite a smaller population.

DeSantis followed the actual science, listened to competent outside expert advisors, and as a result, when compared to other major states, Florida is set to massively benefit in the future. It is yet again another clear indictment of the blue states that chose to follow the Fauci blueprint into economic disaster.
And make no mistake, this is a disaster.

“The lopsided attention to the business-cycle losses from the 2008 recession and from the pandemic is startling once we see the comparable pandemic learning loss figures,” they wrote. “The economic losses from the loss of human capital are fully six times the total losses from the 2008 recession, which was labeled the largest recession since the Great Depression.”

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I hope and pray this guy is wrong and/or a nutjob...

"They Will Surely Try To Run The 'Disease X' Ruse" Ahead Of 2024 Elections
"They Will Surely Try To Run The 'Disease X' Ruse" Ahead Of 2024 Elections | ZeroHedge
Right on Shed-yu-ul

YouAskedForIt.PNG

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Geez, I hope this guy is wrong but I think he has a good reputation. Neither the wife nor I got any shots but we have 2 daughters in their 40's who did, one who laughed at us for getting some of that "horse paste" ivermectin (it was pills). I certainly don't take any pleasure at all in seeing someone harmed because they were fooled by gov't & big pharma - when you have those 2 entities colluding it scares me.

Bret interviews Geert ..

Big science, specialization and lack of bigger picture (Geert Vanden Bossche & Bret Weinstein)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
...AND the truth just keeps dribbling out. At this rate, in year 2236 or so we should have the final data..

CDC Releases Hidden Trove Of COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Reports
CDC Releases Hidden Trove Of COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Reports | ZeroHedge

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released previously hidden reports of facial paralysis and other adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) headquarters in Atlanta, Ga., on Aug. 25, 2023. (Madalina Vasiliu/The Epoch Times)

The 780,000 reports were received shortly after the COVID-19 vaccines were rolled out, and show people experienced a wide range of post-vaccination problems, including heart inflammation, miscarriages, and seizures.

Loss of consciousness and seizure immediately following injection. Went to ER by ambulance,” one person reported.
Diagnosed with Bells Palsy today due to left-sided facial numbness and paralysis,” another said.

People lodged the reports with V-safe, a text-message system created by the CDC to monitor for possible side effects of COVID-19 vaccines.
The CDC, for years, declined to make the V-safe data public, instead publishing studies that described the reports as providing reassurance about the safety of the shots. However, according to data released in 2022, nearly 8 percent of the 10 million users required medical attention or hospital care after vaccination, and many others reported missing school, work, or other normal activities.

ArJuna

n3wb
Reaction score
It's an election year again, four years later. Enough Said !

Go back to sleep, that's how your got here.