Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The hits just keep coming... you cant make this shit up

Warning as popular Covid antiviral drug is driving unexpected mutations
Warning as popular Covid antiviral drug is driving unexpected mutations

An antiviral drug widely used against COVID-19 is driving an unintended pattern of mutations in the SARS-CoV-2 virus that is increasing its genetic diversity.

This is the warning of an international team of researchers who studied some 15 million SARS-CoV-2 sequences to map out exactly how the coronavirus has mutated over time.

While viruses do naturally mutate, the analysis revealed mutational events that looked very different from the regular pattern of change — and nearly a third of these unusual shifts were associated with people who had taken the antiviral molnupiravir.

This drug — manufactured by Merck and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics — works by inducing mutations in the viral genome during replication, many of which either damage or kill the virus, helping to reduce the body’s viral load.

However, the team found that some of the changes caused by molnupiravir aren’t having the intended effect — and are causing enduring mutations instead.

Reaction score
However, the team found that some of the changes caused by molnupiravir aren’t having the intended effect — and are causing enduring mutations instead.
  • Batty: What about EMS-3 recombination?
  • Tyrell: We've already tried it - ethyl, methane, sulfinate as an alkylating agent and potent mutagen; it created a virus so lethal the subject was dead before it even left the table.
  • Batty: Then a repressor protein, that would block the operating cells.
  • Tyrell: Wouldn't obstruct replication; but it does give rise to an error in replication, so that the newly formed DNA strand carries with it a mutation - and you've got a virus again... but this, all of this is academic. You were made as well as we could make you.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Mayo Clinic: Sometimes Hydroxychloroquine works on Covid, after all

Well, this is something:

Yeah, we need some new ones

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 25, 2023

Before you ask, we checked. We found the site they are referring to and it says exactly what is pictured. It says:

Hydroxychloroquine may also be used to treat coronavirus (COVID-19) in certain hospitalized patients. …

Hydroxychloroquine should only be used for COVID-19 in a hospital or during clinical trials. Do not take any medicine that contains hydroxychloroquine unless prescribed by your doctor.

Now, there are tons of warnings on that website that we are not quoting, and you would be foolish to take this drug without talking to your doctor, first, and without obeying his or her instructions to the letter, reading the warnings, etc. But we’re old enough to remember back when people claimed this drug never helped with the Wuhan Flu and now the Mayo Clinic is singing a different tune.

From Mayo Clinic website grudging admission of glaring truth: "Hydroxychloroquine may be used to treat coronavirus (COVID-19) in certain hospitalized patients." For all you murderers at @CNN @johnberman who spread lies about hydroxy, this one's for u.https://t.co/3FYTqCZ6QF

Mayo Clinic: Sometimes Hydroxychloroquine works on Covid, after all – Twitchy

My comment: After a couple of years, the truth finally comes out. I remember when the Covid fanatics wanted prison time for anybody recommending Hydroxychloroquine.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Dr. Robert Malone: Yes, You Are Being Manipulated
Dr. Robert Malone: Yes, You Are Being Manipulated

Recently, a search on PubMed using the search terms “COVID-19 vaccines” revealed a shocking trend. So, what did I find?

There are literally thousands of peer-reviewed studies on vaccine hesitancy and how the government can overcome it. In sum, there are over 6,000 such studies on PubMed. A more narrowly focused search on EndNote pulled up about 1,250 studies. These studies have a wide range of topics, but most focus on which groups of people are vaccine-hesitant, statistics on these populations, as well as how to overcome vaccine hesitancy through propaganda, censorship, the law, and behavioral control.

The fact is that our government, governments from around the world, the WHO and UNICEF have spent billions of dollars in a misguided attempt to try to figure out how to make people take (coerce, compel, and entice) these experimental medical products (COVID-19 vaccines). This was clearly a coordinated effort.

............. These studies have been bought and paid for mostly by the US government, UNICEF or NGO/astroturf organizations working on their behalf.

This is basically taxpayer-funded market research to garner compliance for the COVID-19 vaccine rollout. Marketing research and methods to coerce large populations by the US government for the likes of Pfizer and Moderna.

So, Dr. Mandy Cohen, the Director of the CDC is right. These experimental vaccines have been studied more than any vaccine in history – to ensure 100 percent uptake by the global population.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is down now for me too. Weird, when I tried it, refreshed, yesterday it was down, then I tried it again later and it was up when I posted. Must of been DNS cache on the server I am on?