Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If this doesn’t make you simultaneously mad and sick to your stomach you should have someone check your pulse.

The Death Of Informed Consent
It's all about Greed, sad that hospitals have become so Evil...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
fyi - cross posted in 2nd A thread ..

this is important also here ..

" .. over stepped using the public health emergency .. and that is going to shut the door going forward for them .. they're not going to be able to use the public health excuse anymore ( to restrict constitutional rights ) because she ( Governor ) just squandered it .. this is victory ( for liberty ) .. this is going mainstream .. "

Tim Pool declares Victory and NUKES Gun Controllers from ORBIT... "They are losing and they know it"

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Got to share a family story, we got a call that our grandson may have a concussion, he plays high school football. He complained of headaches, though when asked how he got his concussion his mom, our daughter did not know. Anyway he woke up the next day throwing up. The parents rushed him to the ER. While talking to our daughter we were told they were testing for all kinds of things, Covid, Meningitis, even had a CAT Scan, had us all praying and worried. Come to find out he only has a stomach virus.

Got me thinking back when we were kids, we had to go to school unless we had a high fever, no ER unless you broke a bone, but not toes, popsicle sticks fixed that...so if you wonder why you health Ins. is so high, need I say more...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
When the old lies quit working, change the message! Marketing 101 :rofl: :lmao:

CDC Rolls Out 'Wild To Mild' Flu Shot Campaign To Reach Vaccine-Hesitant
CDC Rolls Out 'Wild To Mild' Flu Shot Campaign To Reach Vaccine-Hesitant | ZeroHedge

With these respiratory viruses, flu included, the vaccines aren’t very good at preventing milder disease. They’re much better at preventing serious complications. And I think we have not been very clear in presenting that information,” Schaffner said. “We have to acknowledge that. We have to say ‘Yep, it won’t prevent that mild disease. But here’s the benefit.’”

This is similar to the marketing U.S. regulatory agencies used with COVID-19 vaccines. Americans were first told they would only need two doses of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson shown to prevent COVID-19—and that getting vaccinated would protect their neighbor. After Americans started experiencing breakthrough infections, U.S. health agencies admitted the shots did not prevent COVID-19 or transmission of the virus to others, and vaccine efficacy was redefined by whether the vaccine prevented hospitalizations and death.

Linda Wastila, professor and Parke-Davis chair of geriatric pharmacotherapy with a doctorate in health policy, told The Epoch Times in an email that she finds it interesting the CDC is now promoting flu vaccines as a means of preventing severe disease instead of the flu.

"I wonder if they will go and revise their language for all the other vaccines, the vast majority of which also fail to prevent infection," she added.
Years of Data Show Flu Shots Have Low Efficacy

CDC Promotes 3 Respiratory Virus Vaccines for Fall With No Safety Data

The new quadrivalent flu shot is just one of three vaccines coming down the CDC's pipeline this fall. The agency recommends bivalent COVID-19 vaccines—recently authorized by the U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA) without clinical data—flu shots for individuals 6 months of age and older, and the new respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccine. The CDC has not provided any data showing it is safe to coadminister these vaccines to any group, including those who are immunocompromised and pregnant women.
My primary concern with the CDC’s promotion of the flu, COVID, and RSV vaccines is the absolute lack of data we have on their co-administration,” Ms. Wastila told The Epoch Times in an email.

“We have very little data on the new RSV vaccine and virtually nothing on the new approved and authorized COVID boosters—approved and authorized by FDA yesterday on manufacturing data versus studies in people—although Moderna did check for antibody responses in 100 subjects, which is insufficient.” Ms. Wastila said she’s also concerned about the broad acceptance of the idea that there is one flu vaccine or one COVID-19 vaccine when there are now three COVID-19 vaccines available on the market—new Pfizer and Moderna boosters and Novavax—and it is unknown how these vaccines interact with flu and RSV vaccines. “There is no study that looks at all three of these types of vaccines taken together,” she said. “I have grave concerns that the combination of all three will greatly impair recipients’ immune systems. In particular, the impacts of the live vaccine on immunity."

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am 68 and over the years did get a flu shot on occasion. Not every year. Maybe about once every 3-4 years. Rarely got the flu on the years I did not get the shot. Maybe in the last 20 years got it twice?

I doubt that I will get one this year. Had not had one since BEFORE the Covid scare.
make certain your vitamin-D levels are up .. last I checked, strong correlation with health, and supplements were super affordable ..

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hopefully not premature but Mrs Bigredfish came home from a trip last Friday 9/8, so a full week ago, with Covid. (Swab test (Binax) confirmed and later pcr confirmed by her Primary doc with no meds prescribed)

She came down with symptoms while away on Wed the 6th. I’d call it moderate. Low temp off and on, moderate congestion, loss of smell and taste, no energy, lots of sleep.

We obviously share a very modest 1200 sq ft and she tested today negative. Her Symptoms all but gone.
I’ve not had any symptoms and have not tested.

We both started the FLCCC PROTOCOL daily the day she got home (day #3)
30mg Ivermectin (I had always been on 12Mg p/wk as preventative),
200MG Hydroxychloroquine,
500 mg Quercetin,
5000 iu D,
40mg Zinc,
1000mg C

I can’t be sure if it worked but I didn’t get it and her case remained moderate/mild and improved substantially by the 4th day.

Arguably the daily regiment of D,Zinc,C didn’t prevent her from getting it. Was the initial difference my taking 12Mg weekly of IVM? Or just luck of the draw ?

* Footnote
We have been using this daily for over a year which contains not only the D and zinc and C but a few other goodies in the FLCCC protocol in one convenient pill.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI -

Mexico or Indian Pharmacies / Chemists were a good source for many in USA on Ivermectin

( Mexico if you are close to the border .. India if you can wait for shipping .. )

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Hopefully not premature but Mrs Bigredfish came home from a trip last Friday 9/8, so a full week ago, with Covid. (Swab test (Binax) confirmed and later pcr confirmed by her Primary doc with no meds prescribed)

She came down with symptoms while away on Wed the 6th. I’d call it moderate. Low temp off and on, moderate congestion, loss of smell and taste, no energy, lots of sleep.

We obviously share a very modest 1200 sq ft and she tested today negative. Her Symptoms all but gone. I’ve not had any symptoms and have not tested.

We both started the FLCCC PROTOCOL daily the day she got home (day #3)
30mg Ivermectin (I had always been on 12Mg p/wk as preventative),
200MG Hydroxychloroquine,
500 mg Quercetin,
5000 iu D,
40mg Zinc,
1000mg C

I can’t be sure if it worked but I didn’t get it and her case remained moderate/mild and improved substantially by the 4th day.

Arguably the daily regiment of D,Zinc,C didn’t prevent her from getting it. Was the initial difference my taking 12Mg weekly of IVM? Or just luck of the draw ?

* Footnote
We have been using this daily for over a year which contains not only the D and zinc and C but a few other goodies in the FLCCC protocol in one convenient pill.
Why are you still testing? Treat the symptoms and be done with it.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.