Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My son went with his wife to Israel on a Tour a few months back. They were the youngest on the tour. When they all got back, many or should I say the majority tested positive for Covid. My son and his wife went to the Doctor to find out they both only had the Flu.

I am done with Covid testing, if a doctor ever ask me do I want to be tested I will give them the same answer I gave them once I found out about the Plandemic. "NO"
The Flu did not go away during Covid, the testing for Covid was the problem...

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Let me get this right. They find a Chinese Bio Lab in California. It had gobs
of "Covid test swabs. Also, were all kinds of infectious agents. Were they preloaded?
They finally quit shoving those long swabs up to peoples noses to their brains, because
of the permanent damage they were causing!

NEVER TRUST THE BASTARDS!

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My son went with his wife to Israel on a Tour a few months back. They were the youngest on the tour. When they all got back, many or should I say the majority tested positive for Covid. My son and his wife went to the Doctor to find out they both only had the Flu.

I am done with Covid testing, if a doctor ever ask me do I want to be tested I will give them the same answer I gave them once I found out about the Plandemic. "NO"
The Flu did not go away during Covid, the testing for Covid was the problem...
I never took one of those tests, and I never will.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Let me get this right. They find a Chinese Bio Lab in California. It had gobs
of "Covid test swabs. Also, were all kinds of infectious agents. Were they preloaded?
They finally quit shoving those long swabs up to peoples noses to their brains, because
of the permanent damage they were causing!

NEVER TRUST THE BASTARDS!
IMHO that Chinese Bio Lab in Reedley, California should be a huge story. Things have been too quiet on that front.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I never took one of those tests, and I never will.
What started it with me is I was getting knee surgery (April 2021), they did not say anything about having to be tested when I first said yes to the surgery. It was not until I had to go to pre-admin for paperwork that they said I had to have a negative Covid test within 3 days of the surgery. I almost told them No but after talking to the wife I got my test. At Surgery, while in the bed several nurses came in with questions. One was if I got a Covid shot. When I said No, they looked at me as if I was the devil. They went from nice to becoming the devil. Did some praying then before being knocked out for surgery.
It was the beginning of my distrust relation with the Covidians...

I did take two more test when the wife and I got Covid.

Reaction score

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Gee, I wonder if ANYONE is looking for correlation between these deaths and the number of goddam jabs people have received. Nah-- probably not.
Well, here's the answer, provided a few days ago, courtesy of USA Today.

"Although a small percentage of people might not be able to take vaccines or have a bad reaction to a shot, there is no debate about the safety of vaccines at a population level."

What part of "There is no debate" don't you understand? You must follow the narrative! Anything else is misinformation!!!
"The team defined misinformation as "assertions unsupported by or contradicting U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance on COVID-19 prevention and treatment during the period assessed or contradicting the existing state of scientific evidence for any topics not covered by the CDC.""

Among those spreading medical misinformation during the pandemic: 52 doctors

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I wonder if the execs in these life insurance companies are woke like so many in other industries are? These life insurance people should be staring right at reality, if they are woke they are crazy too (or maybe woke-crazy go together).

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score