Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
ABC News cuts Robert F. Kennedy Jr. vaccine remarks out of interview

An ABC News host admitted the network edited statements Robert F. Kennedy Jr. made about the COVID-19 vaccine out of an exclusive interview it conducted with the longshot Democratic presidential candidate.

“We should note that during our conversation, Kennedy made false claims about the COVID-19 vaccines,” anchor Linsey Davis said in a disclaimer when the interview aired Thursday. “We’ve used our editorial judgment in not including extended portions of that exchange in our interview.”

“Data shows that the COVID-19 vaccine has prevented millions of hospitalizations and deaths from the disease,” Davis added. “He also made misleading claims about the relationship between vaccination and autism.

“Research shows that vaccines and the ingredients used in the vaccines do not cause autism, including multiple studies involving more than a million children and major medical associations like the American Academy of Pediatrics and the advocacy group Autism Speaks.” * ABC’s segment on vaccines briefly featured Kennedy’s response to past comments he made on links between vaccines and autism, before cutting to questions about the candidate’s famous political family. * I don’t believe that we should be the party of war; I don’t believe that we should be the party of Wall Street; I don’t believe that we should let neocons dictate our foreign policy, and I don’t believe in censorship,” Kennedy said. “And those are all values that are traditional Democratic Party values that this White House has departed from.”

Kennedy’s extended family have said they are unlikely to support his 2024 run, given his attacks on former White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci and calls for his father’s convicted assassin, Sirhan Sirhan, to be paroled by California Gov. Gavin Newsom. ***

ABC News cuts RFK Jr. vaccine remarks out of interview (nypost.com)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
500 Australians Join World’s First COVID Vaccine Injury Class Action Lawsuit

Dr. Melissa McCann raised more than $110,000 to crowdfund the case, which accuses the Australian government of negligence related to the approval and monitoring of COVID-19 vaccines.
At least 500 Australians have already joined a “landmark” COVID-19 vaccine injury class action lawsuit filed this week against the Australian government and the medicines regulator seeks redress for those allegedly injured or left bereaved by the COVID-19 vaccines.

The suit accuses the Australian government, the country’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and Department of Health and Aged Care, and a number of senior public servants of negligence related to the approval and monitoring of COVID-19 vaccines, breach of statutory duty and misfeasance in public office.

The action was filed in the Federal Court of Australia, New South Wales Registry.

According to the lawsuit, the respondents approved the vaccines “with no proper or reasonable evidentiary or logical basis to reasonably determine the Vaccines to be safe, effective and possessing a positive risk-benefit profile.”
Natalie Strijland, the litigator who filed the suit, said in a statement:

“The action will argue that the Therapeutic Goods Administration did not fulfil their duty to properly regulate the Covid-19 vaccines, resulting in considerable harm and damage to Australians.”

The suit alleges the government “acted negligently in approving the vaccines and also by failing to withdraw them” based upon the “known evidence” of risk.

“Australians who have experienced a serious adverse event following Covid-19 vaccination are invited to step forward and register for this class action,” Strijland said.

A spokesperson for the Department of Health and Aged Care said that the department “is aware” of the lawsuit and that “as the matter is before the court it is not appropriate to comment further.

Class actions provide “a path to justice” for people who may not have the resources to file a court claim on their own, said Alison Bevege, a journalist who has written for Reuters and Daily Mail, in an April 26 Substack post.
Those injured by COVID-19 vaccines have been “ignored, denied, belittled and marginalised,” Bevege added.

500 Australians Join World’s First COVID Vaccine Injury Class Action Lawsuit • Children's Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)

Reaction score
Class actions provide “a path to justice” for people who may not have the resources to file a court claim on their own, said Alison Bevege, a journalist who has written for Reuters and Daily Mail, in an April 26 Substack post.
Let me fix this statement:

Class actions provide "a path to justice" for lawyers who may not have clients that have the resources to file a court claim on their own and thereby being given millions of dollars of which $1.35 and some coupons for free toothpaste are given to those clients.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
"The U.S. Department of Agriculture defines bioengineered food as food that 'contains detectable genetic material that has been modified through certain lab techniques that cannot be created through conventional breeding or found in nature.'"

In short, UN-natural. Not in nature. Man-made. Not good for us. The gov't tries to say, "no harm done - eat and carry on!" We have to use our own discernment.

1682952671909.png

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
WOWOWOW! 33 deaths since 2009? Why that's nearly a pandemic!!! RECALL! Recall! As a totally unrelated side note, does anybody want to do the comparisons with the clot shot?

"Since 2009, the defective airbags manufactured by Takata have resulted in at least 33 deaths worldwide, with 24 of these deaths occurring in the US."

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
WOWOWOW! 34 deaths since 2009? Why that's nearly a pandemic!!! RECALL! Recall! As a totally unrelated side note, does anybody want to do the comparisons with the clot shot?

"Since 2009, the defective airbags manufactured by Takata have resulted in at least 33 deaths worldwide, with 24 of these deaths occurring in the US."

I do Inventories with my Brother, part time, and all the auto dealerships had a ton of air bag replacements a few years back due to Takata recalls...

Reaction score
Liars gonna lie. Call them out for their lies. They know we know they are lying. Still they lie, straight to our faces.
Definition of psychopath:
Webster said:
a person having an egocentric and antisocial personality marked by a lack of remorse for one's actions, an absence of empathy for others, and often criminal tendencies

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Cleveland Clinic is rated as one of the top 2-3 hospital systems in the world. Funny how most ignored or conveniently forgot this study from just 6 months ago

Very large Cleveland Clinic study shows more vaccines make you more likely to get COVID
Natural infection works: it makes you less likely to get COVID. But vaccines do the opposite: they make it MORE likely you'll get COVID.
Very large Cleveland Clinic study shows more vaccines make you more likely to get COVID

Here is a direct quote from the paper which makes this crystal clear:
The risk of COVID-19 also varied by the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses previously received. The higher the number of vaccines previously received, the higher the risk of contracting COVID-19 (Figure 2).
There is no room for ambiguity on the dose vs. infection rate. The paper also cited two other large studies which found the same thing: that more vaccines can increase the likelihood of infection. For example, the Qatar paper found a 47% increased likelihood of infection if you had 3 doses compared to 2 doses. The other paper found a 54% higher infection rate for those who got 2 doses vs. 1 dose. See a pattern?

There’s a fourth study. Pfizer found the same thing in their trials as well, and notified the FDA of this in September 2021: people who were vaccinated with two jabs were more than 2X more likely to get COVID than those who were unvaccinated. The Cleveland Clinic study merely confirmed this result.

Most people didn’t read the September 17, 2021 FDA briefing document so let me highlight the top of page 22 for you:

So if we take 35.15/16.45=2.13, i.e., if you are doubly vaxxed, you are 2.13X more likely to be infected than an unvaxxed person.
Now look at the Cleveland Clinic study in Table 2 for the adjusted hazard ratio: 2.63 (with a minimum of 2.19). So the Pfizer results are not at all surprising and align well with the Cleveland Clinic study.

In short, Pfizer found the same effect as the Cleveland Clinic study and the FDA knew about it in September 2021 and of course said nothing to alert the public.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Cleveland Clinic is rated as one of the top 2-3 hospital systems in the world. Funny how most ignored or conveniently forgot this study from just 6 months ago

Natural infection works: it makes you less likely to get COVID. But vaccines do the opposite: they make it MORE likely you'll get COVID.

Here is a direct quote from the paper which makes this crystal clear:

There is no room for ambiguity on the dose vs. infection rate. The paper also cited two other large studies which found the same thing: that more vaccines can increase the likelihood of infection. For example, the Qatar paper found a 47% increased likelihood of infection if you had 3 doses compared to 2 doses. The other paper found a 54% higher infection rate for those who got 2 doses vs. 1 dose. See a pattern?

There’s a fourth study. Pfizer found the same thing in their trials as well, and notified the FDA of this in September 2021: people who were vaccinated with two jabs were more than 2X more likely to get COVID than those who were unvaccinated. The Cleveland Clinic study merely confirmed this result.

Most people didn’t read the September 17, 2021 FDA briefing document so let me highlight the top of page 22 for you:

So if we take 35.15/16.45=2.13, i.e., if you are doubly vaxxed, you are 2.13X more likely to be infected than an unvaxxed person.
Now look at the Cleveland Clinic study in Table 2 for the adjusted hazard ratio: 2.63 (with a minimum of 2.19). So the Pfizer results are not at all surprising and align well with the Cleveland Clinic study.

In short, Pfizer found the same effect as the Cleveland Clinic study and the FDA knew about it in September 2021 and of course said nothing to alert the public.
I have to still say I know many more people who got Covid twice, even three times and they all had the Shot, some even boosters, but I have not had any friends or family who is not Vaxxed that got Covid twice. Now as much as I hate to admit it, there are fewer UnVaxxed than Vaxxed in my group of friends and family. Some I understand, they were older and felt it would protect them, others were way too young/healthy and to fearfully run to get the Shot. Some I would say were just followers of the Runners. Glad my running days are over, LOL.

Got to hand it to my son though, UnVaxxed, he is pushing everyone on his Mom's side of the family, majority if not all Vaxxed, to watch "Died Suddenly"...

I have shared this before but. my now daughter-in-law with a PhD works in the medical field at a hospital that was pushing/mandating The Shot. She submitted an Exemption form but was turned down, every one encouraged her to try again so she did and the day before her last day it was excepted. I won't name the hospital but it is a Very Large hospital in the Houston area. Know that my son and her did pray the first time but God came through when we all prayed the second time. I have many times where God has done this in my life too. It is like seconds to the end of a game and we are down, then comes the miracle. Thank You Lord!!!