Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Don't Let Them Memory-Hole This

Don't Let Them Memory-Hole This | ZeroHedge

We are seeing a real-time example of how history is really written. The narrative is more self-serving than we knew. If all the power centers in society get something tremendously wrong, an informal conspiracy of silence develops around it, with the hope of just wiping it from the history books.

As Michael Senger has written, “Lockdowns met little resistance in part because they reinforced existing power structures. The rich got richer, the Zoom class got a vacation, workers got stimulus, while some business owners, their employees, and the most vulnerable had to sacrifice everything for this fantasy.”

And we can add to that: government gained vastly more power. In fact, Covid became the template for the biggest expansion of government power over the population in world history, more effective than ancient myths about god-like rulers, heresy trials and witch burnings of the Middle Ages, sedition purges of the 18th and 19th centuries, red scares of the 20th centuries, the Cold War, or even the wars on terror. Fear of infectious disease was more effective than all of them for ratcheting up despotism.

When something works this well for the most powerful people in society, why not just keep quiet about it?

The tellers of tales can write stories but they cannot invent their own realities.

There will be no restoration of liberty, rights, and truth until we come to terms with what happened, why, and how to prevent it in the future.
Playing along with this conspiracy of silence surrounding a policy that effectively blotted out every advance in human rights since the Magna Carta is a disastrous error that could lead to the entrenchment of a new dark age.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Its a State sanctioned Cult, they'll never quit.... neither will I

CDC Partners With 'Social And Behavior Change' Initiative To Silence Vaccine Hesitancy

CDC Partners With 'Social And Behavior Change' Initiative To Silence Vaccine Hesitancy | ZeroHedge

Dr. Mary Talley Bowden, a Stanford-educated ear, nose, and throat doctor, isn’t afraid to voice her beliefs. During the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, she repeatedly used her platform on Twitter and TikTok to question the vaccines, promote ivermectin as a treatment, and call out pharmacists for refusing to dispense it.

But her efforts resulted in significant backlash. On Nov. 7, 2021, Dr. Danielle Jones, an OBGYN who posts under the handle @MamaDoctorJones on YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter—and has millions of followers—put out a video accusing Bowden of “grifting,” rejecting science, and profiting from those who questioned the vaccine.

The video received thousands of comments, including from Team Halo members, Dr. Zachary Rubin, a pediatrician, and Christina Kim, an oncology nurse practitioner. Team Halo is a social media influencer campaign formed as part of the United Nations Verified initiative and the Vaccine Confidence Project to increase vaccine uptake.

“That doc is problematic,” Rubin wrote. Kim followed with, “Wow. That ‘doctor’ should have her license revoked.”

The logos of Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and Snapchat on mobile devices in a combination of 2017–2022 photos. (AP Photo)

On Nov. 12, 2021, five days after the video, Bowden received a text message from the Houston Chronicle, “Hi Dr. Bowden, I’m told you’ve been suspended from Houston Methodist pending further investigation because of your comments on social media. I plan to report that this afternoon but wanted to give you an opportunity to comment.” Stunned, Bowden responded that the text was the first she had heard of the suspension.

The suspension turned out to be the tip of the iceberg. Over the following months, Bowden’s life was thrown into chaos as multiple social media influencers targeted her. However, the most dogged was a pharmacist named Savannah, who posts under the handle @rxOrcist.

the rest here.....

Reaction score
I think the Terminator has killed his credibility.
This is a non-apology. He tweeted:
“Here’s what else I’ll say: I’m sorry for saying those words. I try to be relentlessly positive, but sometimes my mouth gets ahead of me. I should have communicated better,”

Communicated better? I think he stated EXACTLY as he felt. Now he is 'sorry' since some folks will not take part in his podcast due to his stance back then.

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Nothing to see here, move along.

Former NHL player Raymond Sawada has passed away at the age of 38 after suffering a heart attack 'while playing the game he loved'.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
White House to Blow $5 Billion on Project NextGen
White House to Blow $5 Billion on Project NextGen | ZeroHedge

Project NexGen is another Administration failure that pisses away $5 billion dollars of taxpayers money due to their inability to evaluate some of the most promising drug candidates outside of vaccines. Vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, and antivirals like Paxlovid ultimately failed to stop the spread of COVID. A non-toxic experimental drug called ProLectin-M demonstrated 100% efficacy in standard risk COVID patients and the administration doesn’t know about it and simply hasn’t bothered to read the peer review study sponsored by Bioxytran with close to a million hits. The drug eliminates symptoms quickly and gets people covid negative in 3 days in standard risk patients. An elegant solution to the pandemic exists yet the government wants to develop more vaccines that don’t work. The company needs $5.3 million to finish development of their antiviral. If this message of pure government misallocation proceeds we could miss our chance to end the pandemic.

Misallocation of Funds
Project NextGen is a prime example of complete and utter governmental incompetence in handling COVID. The administration’s inability to read a recent peer reviewed article is going to waste the taxpayers’ $5 billion, and that funding is likely to end up in the hands of big pharma. They are about to spend $5 billion on more vaccines to solve what amounts to a $5.3 million dollar issue.

A small biotech, called Bioxytran Inc., recently released P2 clinical trial results in a peer reviewed journal article that showed 100% of the subjects tested PCR negative at day 7 versus 6% in the placebo. Furthermore they had 82% of people test PCR negative on day 3 versus 0% in placebo. The results were statistically relevant with a p value = .001. Symptoms at day 7 were negligible compared to the symptoms of the control group. These game changing results are thanks to a novel oral galectin inhibitor called ProLectin-M that is able to neutralize the virus by binding up the spike proteins stopping its entry. They bind to a site on the COVID spike that scientists consider “conserved” and unlikely to mutate. The drug is non-toxic and there are no off-target side effects because it binds to just the spike proteins and not to cells.