Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And how many more, like my otherwise healthy active mother who had a major stroke 4 days after jab# 2 in March of ‘21

When I questioned her doctors, they each denied the jab could have such affect. How many more had similar reactions that were never associated to the clot shot?
I would send all this evidence to them...it would take a full box to send it all...

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep...you are reading that right.....the US can't seem to get enough volunteers to do the Nasal Swab test so they can get the false-positive results they are trying to come up with the re-instate the lockdown and masks......so now, some poor SOB is gonna have to play scuba diver for roto-rooter and hand sample airplane turds.....to see if they can find anything nasty in an airline toilet........

Reaction score
Yep...you are reading that right.....the US can't seem to get enough volunteers to do the Nasal Swab test so they can get the false-positive results they are trying to come up with the re-instate the lockdown and masks......so now, some poor SOB is gonna have to play scuba diver for roto-rooter and hand sample airplane turds.....to see if they can find anything nasty in an airline toilet........

How things like this happen:
Two guys are out drinking and one says "I wonder if COVID shows up in your poop?" The other guys says "I bet it does!" They laugh about it all night as they get drunk.

The next day one of them thinks that it would be a riot if they could start a company to test poop for COVID. He really thinks that it would be a good laugh. So he sets up a website for his 'company'. Some intern reports about it to the CDC or some other such gov't department. The intern is tasked with drafting up a proposal and sends it to the 'company'. That proposal is 'leaked' to the MSM and they report that the gov't is actually going to do this.

Now the gov't and the guy attempt to follow thought with it, granting millions to the guy to 'study' and make recommendations.

Reaction score
How things like this happen:
Two guys are out drinking and one says "I wonder if COVID shows up in your poop?" The other guys says "I bet it does!" They laugh about it all night as they get drunk.

The next day one of them thinks that it would be a riot if they could start a company to test poop for COVID. He really thinks that it would be a good laugh. So he sets up a website for his 'company'. Some intern reports about it to the CDC or some other such gov't department. The intern is tasked with drafting up a proposal and sends it to the 'company'. That proposal is 'leaked' to the MSM and they report that the gov't is actually going to do this.

Now the gov't and the guy attempt to follow thought with it, granting millions to the guy to 'study' and make recommendations.
1672611023955.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting article that skips over even talking about “vaccines” … you could just read the last paragraph to get the important part

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score