Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
When the Plague in Europe occurred, they did not have Ivermectin.
So what happened to all the "Natural Immunity" you guys tout so much??? Now I'm sure that your "Ivermectin" might have been useful, as doubtless many of them could have used a de-worming...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So what happened to all the "Natural Immunity" you guys tout so much??? Now I'm sure that your "Ivermectin" might have been useful, as doubtless many of them could have used a de-worming...
"Natural Immunity" .. last I checked, if you got covid naturally and recovered as good if not better than the vaccinations in terms of "immune' response .. I used immune in quotes as Covid just keeps coming for a reach around to all ..

In terms of Ivermectin, numerous studies and reports coming out .. and seems to be clearly better than the $3-5k remdesivir treatment which was pushed on people ..

In general Ivermectin is safe to use .. and many reports indicate it helps ..

my guess in a few years we'll get better results once the politics on this distances itself .. right now, too much money to be made and the related political influence and power games going on to blind everyone on what the facts are .. sad but true ..

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
"Natural Immunity" .. last I checked, if you got covid naturally and recovered as good if not better than the vaccinations in terms of "immune' response .. I used immune in quotes as Covid just keeps coming for a reach around to all ..

In terms of Ivermectin, numerous studies and reports coming out .. and seems to be clearly better than the $3-5k remdesivir treatment which was pushed on people ..

In general Ivermectin is safe to use .. and many reports indicate it helps ..

my guess in a few years we'll get better results once the politics on this distances itself .. right now, too much money to be made and the related political influence and power games going on to blind everyone on what the facts are .. sad but true ..
A reasonable response to the question. Leaving out "Politics" and going with "best current data" is the only thing that needs to be considered. I applaud your last sentence, but as you pointed out, sadly, I don't believe we'll ever see those items in the "rear view mirror"...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
A reasonable response to the question. Leaving out "Politics" and going with "best current data" is the only thing that needs to be considered. I applaud your last sentence, but as you pointed out, sadly, I don't believe we'll ever see those items in the "rear view mirror"...
"The best current data"??? The data put out by the CDC??? You do not think politics is not involved in that data? Bwahahahahahahaha They keep moving the goal post. First it was to prevent getting Covid-19. Then it was "you will not get as sick". Now it is you will die a peaceful death if you die from Covid and had the shot. But, you being a true believer, be sure to take all the shots and all the boosters the CDC says you should have.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Fauci transcript released, says ‘I don’t recall’ a whopping 174 times.

What is it with high-profile Democrats and sudden onsets of amnesia? Did the modern Mengele hire Hillary’s lawyers?

Yesterday afternoon Eric Schmitt, Senator-elect and current Attorney General from Missouri, dropped the full transcript from a recent deposition involving Anthony Fauci — after a tally, Fauci had used the politician’s cliché “I don’t recall” a total of 174 times.

Schmitt also detailed that in February of 2020, Fauci instructed a colleague to forgo the mask, but then just a few short months later, pushed for “universal mask mandates” — we don’t call him Flip-Flop Fauci for nothing.

But then things take a morbid turn, and according to Schmitt:

One of Fauci’s deputies joined a WHO delegation to China in February of 2020, and in talking to Fauci afterwards, was impressed with how the Chinese ‘were handling the isolation, the contact tracing, the building of facilities to take care of people..’
See below:

An apartment building in Chengdu in China… the government is welding the entrance door to the apartment building to enforce the lockdown… if you do not have enough food at home, you will starve…

Some people are committing suicide jumping out of their windows.
More at this link: Fauci transcript released, says ‘I don’t recall’ a whopping 174 times - American Thinker

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Covid-19 is NOT a natural virus as this it is a man made virus "Product of China" Natural Immunity only works on Natural Viral Strains.

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Covid-19 is NOT a natural virus as this it is a man made virus "Product of China" Natural Immunity only works on Natural Viral Strains.
Covid-19 IS a "natural" Virus. Side stepping the question is not an answer, although a favorite tactic here and elsewhere. It may well have been released from the Lab (or a Wet Market), nobody is really sure, and if you think it was an "Engineered" Virus somehow released as a Bio-Weapon, they did a really bad job of it... Both we and the Russians (and probably the Chinese too), spent lots of time coming up with Bio-Weapons during the late 50's, 60s, 70's that combined the "best of the worst". Covid pales in comparison. You have Conspiracy Theories about "the global deep state trying to kill off the extra population" a Teaspoon (maybe just a bit more now with the population at 8 Billiion) of Super Botulus Toxin evenly distributed will do the job. Maybe you should choose your "Experts" more carefully then Trump or a Concussed "Feetball" Player...

Here's some study material for you on the effectiveness of "Natural Immunity" across the last couple of millennia...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Covid-19 IS a "natural" Virus. Side stepping the question is not an answer, although a favorite tactic here and elsewhere. It may well have been released from the Lab (or a Wet Market), nobody is really sure, and if you think it was an "Engineered" Virus somehow released as a Bio-Weapon, they did a really bad job of it... Both we and the Russians (and probably the Chinese too), spent lots of time coming up with Bio-Weapons during the late 50's, 60s, 70's that combined the "best of the worst". Covid pales in comparison. You have Conspiracy Theories about "the global deep state trying to kill off the extra population" a Teaspoon (maybe just a bit more now with the population at 8 Billiion) of Super Botulus Toxin evenly distributed will do the job. Maybe you should choose your "Experts" more carefully then Trump or a Concussed "Feetball" Player...

Here's some study material for you on the effectiveness of "Natural Immunity" across the last couple of millennia...
New Autopsy Report Reveals Those Who Died Suddenly Were Likely Killed by the Covid Vaccine

A major new autopsy report has found that three people who died unexpectedly at home with no pre-existing disease shortly after Covid vaccination were likely killed by the vaccine. A further two deaths were found to be possibly due to the vaccine.

The report, published in Clinical Research in Cardiology, the official journal of the German Cardiac Society, detailed autopsies carried out at Heidelberg University Hospital in 2021. Led by Thomas Longerich and Peter Schirmacher, it found that in five deaths that occurred within a week of the first or second dose of vaccination with Pfizer or Moderna, inflammation of the heart tissue due to an autoimmune response triggered by the vaccine had likely or possibly caused the death.

More here: New Autopsy Report Reveals Those Who Died Suddenly Were Likely Killed by the Covid Vaccine ⋆ Brownstone Institute

Don't Look Up

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
New Autopsy Report Reveals Those Who Died Suddenly Were Likely Killed by the Covid Vaccine

A major new autopsy report has found that three people who died unexpectedly at home with no pre-existing disease shortly after Covid vaccination were likely killed by the vaccine. A further two deaths were found to be possibly due to the vaccine.

The report, published in Clinical Research in Cardiology, the official journal of the German Cardiac Society, detailed autopsies carried out at Heidelberg University Hospital in 2021. Led by Thomas Longerich and Peter Schirmacher, it found that in five deaths that occurred within a week of the first or second dose of vaccination with Pfizer or Moderna, inflammation of the heart tissue due to an autoimmune response triggered by the vaccine had likely or possibly caused the death.

More here: New Autopsy Report Reveals Those Who Died Suddenly Were Likely Killed by the Covid Vaccine ⋆ Brownstone Institute
So, don't take any Vaccines or Antibiotics. Meanwhile stay on topic...Your "Natural Immunity" isn't all that good...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Australia Concerned As People Dying At 'Incredibly High' Pace And It Can't Tell Why

Australia's peak actuarial body has asked the government to urgently investigate the country's "incredibly high" 13% excess death rate in 2022.

An analysis of Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) data by the Actuaries Institute showed that an additional 15,400 people died in the first eight months of the year in the country.

13% was an "incredibly high number for mortality," and it was "not clear" what was driving the increase, said Karen Cutter, spokeswoman for the institute's Covid-19 Mortality Working Group. "Mortality doesn't normally vary by more than 1 to 2%, so 13% is way higher than normal levels," she said.

Australia Concerned As People Dying At 'Incredibly High' Pace And It Can't Tell Why (msn.com)

My comment: I wonder what it could be? It’s so perplexing.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm surprised this hasn't happened to me, I choose not to wear a mask and that offends some people like this guy.

This Idiot has a mask on, it does not matter if we do not have a mask on, they just don't get it, Extreme Ignorance. What is sad is his daughter is yelling at him to Stop. This guy needs to spend a few days in jail, IMO, to give him time to think.