Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They have lost ALL my Trust...doubt it will every be regained in my short life left...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers (AFT), said she agrees with calls for a “pandemic amnesty” in which people need to forgive and forget the actions taken by public officials and commenters during the COVID pandemic."

NO

There must be consequences ..

1667328354957.png

Thomas Sowell Quotes
@ThomasSowell

The great escape of our times is escape from personal responsibility for the consequences of one’s own behavior.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Good overview especially for those who believe the narrative but are starting to question things…my new all-in-one go-to source when asked about the WuFlu

COVID-19: A Universe Of Questions In A Time Of Universal Deceit

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I didn't know if I should put this here or in the humor section. Are they nuts? No, we are not sweeping all the pain and misery under the rug. This needs to be documented for all to read in generations to come, so hopefully, they won't make the same mistakes civilization did for the past 3 years. These people need to be charged and prosecuted for their crimes against humanity. Sweeping it under the rug is weak and says so much about the author.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It's a really good thing she was fully vaccinated and fully boosted, otherwise, her death could have been so much worse.......

She was consumed by the Spirit of Fear...very Sad...

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Again...WTF are we allowing the ENEMY to buy US land....and further more...for monkey testing? Holy shit.

View attachment 144546
For $2,215 per acre in Florida is damn cheap. Plus it's only 20 miles from the Autec Complex Navy Base, what could possibly go wrong here.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
or work ..

I know many threatened with firing if they were not fully jabbed ..
I was was threatened with losing my job if I didn't get the jab. Luckily, the supreme court jumped in at the last second and shot down Biden's large employer mandate back in January. I was willing to walk. My employer was willing to "work" with me and hire me as an independent contractor temporarily if it would have come down to that. Finding a good employer is worth its weight in gold.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
True and that put some with limited options in a real bind. I feel for those folks.

I was very very lucky to be able to work from home, and be old enough and have just enough of a pile to say no. Our company was close and the boss asked me how I felt about it unofficially. I told him early retirement wouldn’t be so bad. Never heard another word.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
True and that put some with limited options in a real bind. I feel for those folks.

I was very very lucky to be able to work from home, and be old enough and have just enough of a pile to say no. Our company was close and the boss asked me how I felt about it unofficially. I told him early retirement wouldn’t be so bad. Never heard another word.
I threw out the early retirement card to them, also. What I do is a bit specialized. I QC inspect large industrial control systems designed & built at our facilities. I was the only QC inspector for over a year. They ran recruitment ads nationwide for over a year before they found another candidate that halfway met the requirements of the job to assist me. Not saying I am irreplaceable, but until the other guy gets certified in a few months, I kind of am. I'll enjoy the day I can turn in my badge and study the ceiling of my man cave a bit more.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
No, There Will Not Be Any "Pandemic Amnesty"
No, There Will Not Be Any "Pandemic Amnesty" | ZeroHedge

Nothing is Forgotten, Nothing Will Be Forgiven.
On the very first day of this year I wrote that the pandemic was over and that only the most brainwashed true believers would cling to the absurd narratives that enabled it. Since then, all of it has been exposed to be falsehoods, cluelessness and lies:

• Vaccines were never tested or proven to stop transmission.
  • The fatality rate was around 0.005%
  • Ivermectin worked
  • Masks don’t
  • Lockdowns did more damage than good
…and the final straws for the credibility of all involved:
  • This thing came out of a lab, and
  • "Safe and effective” turned into “sudden and unexpected”
Innumerable careers, reputations and lives have been destroyed in order to enforce a completely debunked narrative as truth. The mainstream media, Big Tech, governments at all levels, neo-liberal glee clubs like the WEF, all coordinated to gaslight the entire population of the world that we were facing existential annihilation, and would have to henceforth trade in our civil rights to these authorities to escape it.

The economic damage is only now beginning to be felt in runaway inflation with central banks powerless to contain it, at risk of destroying what’s left of the economy.
We don’t need to enumerate the litany of injustice, ridicule and persecution anybody who tried to counter these absurd narratives had to endure. Lost friends, family, jobs, position, businesses, cancelations, deplatformings – all of it.

So it is unsurprising, now that the edifice is crumbling, that those who piled on to the persecutions, those who feathered their nest being “on the right side of history”, seeing that it’s all turning to dust in realtime, are starting – one and all – to back away from their role.
Now the name of the game is to distance oneself from the most intense and virulent outbreaks of mass formation psychosis in recorded history:
You can fuck right off with this shit. pic.twitter.com/YmDiHIR7TU
— Clifton Duncan. (@cliftonaduncan) October 31, 2022
There are many who were up to their eyeballs in this who will now try to frame themselves as “the voice of reason” who was trying to introduce some rationality into the conversation.
We’re into the truly nauseating phase now, where every media whore, bluetard and imbecilic “expert” sombrely critiques the failures of Covid tyranny …as they frantically back-peddle away from their own complicity… — Mark Jeftovic, The C̶r̶y̶p̶t̶o̶ ₿itcoin Capitalist (@StuntPope) July 10, 2022
The most nauseating part of #EndTheMandates and #NoMoreLockdowns is going to be when every sociopathic zealot who wanted to literally wreck your life for non-compliance will start taking victory laps and pretending they were always champions of The Great Reopening...
— Mark Jeftovic, The C̶r̶y̶p̶t̶o̶ ₿itcoin Capitalist (@StuntPope) February 9, 2022
Don’t believe them.

“Sooner or Later Everyone Sits Down to a Banquet of Consequences”
If the globally botched pandemic response accomplished one thing, it was to open many people’s eyes to how obsolete and ill equipped our current institutions are for handling a global crisis in this new, decentralized, multi-polar world.
While these insular elites believed they had Divine Right to “re-imagine” every aspect of our lives for some grandiose Great Reset, it’s these sclerotic, self-serving institutions they inhabit who are going to get their asses re-imagined. With a vengeance.
Here’s what you can do to reclaim your life, and take your power back from those who abused it and used their positions against you:
  1. Vote out any politician who imposed lockdowns or vaccine mandates – regardless of party affiliation. At least the ones who doubled down on them after it became clear how destructive and ineffective they were.
  2. Cancel all paid subscriptions to the mainstream media – you’re better off supporting the many independent outlets and those doing real journalism and providing high-signal content.
  3. Advocate for defunding state-run media apparatuses: NPR in the US, CBC in Canada, BBC in the UK, et al
  4. De-Google-fy your life: Start looking at alternatives to Big Tech. There are other search engines like Duck, Facebook is quickly becoming irrelevant, Twitter may be fun for awhile longer given the meltdowns over the Musk takeover.
  5. Don’t hire or do business with Covid fanatics. If you’re hiring or scouting vendors, check their socials: were they demonizing lockdown skeptics? Hashtagging “#Freedumb”? (Better start scrubbing those timelines, mofos)
  6. Buy Bitcoin. Yes, I’m shilling BTC because Bitcoin is the global opt-out – stacking sats is calling b/s on everything.
You can put that pandemic amnesty where the sun don’t shine. pic.twitter.com/NGIaMvLb5L
— Eva Vlaardingerbroek (@EvaVlaar) November 1, 2022
There will be no pandemic amnesty. More likely, by the time this is all over, there will be pandemic tribunals.