Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't take it personally. It's just a running joke between those who have been on the site for a while.
Sorry getting long in the tooth at 70 for me any camera that's decent that doesn't want to force you to sign up for cloud services, I'd rather have a beast of a hard drive to store the data instead of sending it to China perhaps i'm getting paranoid

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Orwellian: New Emails Confirm CDC Officials Scrambled to Change "Problematic" Definition of 'Vaccine, Vaccinated' Because Experimental mRNA Jab Did Not Qualify Under Old Definition

The definition of vaccine we have posted is problematic and people are using it to claim the COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine based on our own definition, Alycia Downs, a CDC official, wrote in an email on Aug. 25, 2021, to a colleague.

According to The Epoch Times, Downs, along with colleagues Allison Michelle Fisher, Cynthia Jorgensen, Valerie Morelli, and Andrew (no last name given), combined their efforts to come up with the new, orwellian definitions for “vaccine” and “vaccination.”

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Agree.
Being sorta "in the business" but much different topics/content, its very hard to support the cost of a site and staff let alone monetize it, or in the case of opinion/news, afford the lawyers, so i get why. But it sucks.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Then there’s this :(

The actual study
Well, I guess I should quit farming and go to the local cities and offer to take all their fauchi flu infested meat off their hands for proper disposal.

But, then again, anyone who would take this story serious doesnt eat meat, unless they call Gate’s “near meat” actual meat. Then I’ll take a hard pass

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Then there’s this :(

The actual study
Cook your meat.......solves the problem. Which vegan wrote that article?
Same author wrote this article.......

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, I guess I should quit farming and go to the local cities and offer to take all their fauchi flu infested meat off their hands for proper disposal.

But, then again, anyone who would take this story serious doesnt eat meat, unless they call Gate’s “near meat” actual meat. Then I’ll take a hard pass
Ya know that’s not a bad idea. I got a neighbor I think is a closet flaming liberal who STILL wears masks everywhere.
I may have to send him this article and offer to dispose of any Ribeyes he might not be sure of.:rofl:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Best suggestion yet! I have bug to it concerns Chinese cameras which on most when you install their software most of them won't let you install it unless you give access to your photos which I find strange. which brings me to the point that I have a reolink Duo camera Poe which works well until you attach it to Blue iris, in less than a week my data usage with Blue iris is a staggering 56.9GB compared to Reolink app over the same period which consumes 5.4Gb if you consider the amount of Chinese cameras out their in the wild they are certainly gathering useful intelligence in my case in the UK for what ever they would need it for it certainly would be useful to the military. Not trying to scaremonger but I can see why the American and UK governments are getting a bit concerned about the situation. Reolinks response is to turn off UUID and it wont go on the internet but then you have no access to your cameras when you're out and about. I suppose you could use remote access but damn sure once you open ports the cameras would likely be able to scan what ports are open. So now looking for reliable cameras which like ET said Phone home I think not. any suggestions.
Yes go read the Wiki from the drop down menu above, tons of great info there. and Cliff notes found there

Last edited: