Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Another study showing Ivermectin as superior treatment vs Remdisivir (the drug normally given in hospitals for severe covid which has been shown time and time again to be ineffective)

Conclusion
Ivermectin use was associated with decreased mortality in patients with COVID-19 compared to remdesivir.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Another study showing Ivermectin as superior treatment vs Remdisivir (the drug normally given in hospitals for severe covid which has been shown time and time again to be ineffective)

Conclusion
Ivermectin use was associated with decreased mortality in patients with COVID-19 compared to remdesivir.
As I have said before, show me one case where Ivermectin killed someone and I will show you thousand's of cases where Remdesivir has...

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of Chickenpox:

I respect all the research everyone here gives to this Thread. If you get a minute, can you help me with a question in the Shingles Thread...Thank You

Reaction score

In this randomized clinical trial of high-risk patients with mild to moderate COVID-19, ivermectin treatment during early illness did not prevent progression to severe disease. The study findings do not support the use of ivermectin for patients with COVID-19.

What's with all these conflicting ivermectin studies?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I’ve seen far more that say it does, including numerous original FDA/NIH data…. Google it

As I understand it, The thing with Ivermectin, or any protease inhibitor (including Pfizermectin/Paxlovid ;) is that they help block the virus from entering cells. Which means they have to be taken early in the first couple of days to show benefit. After that, the bug has invaded so many cells already that it’s too late to block them.
( it’s a far more complex affair than what I just described but that’s the layman’s version as I understand it)

The FLCCC protocol I follow includes preventative dosage and also includes other drugs and supplements. So while Ivermevtin is key, it’s not the only treatment.

I’ve seen a lot about vitamin D3/zinc and more recently melatonin as being big parts to prevention/early treatment as well.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
One of many early studies

Here’s a recent one
Conclusion
Ivermectin use was associated with decreased mortality in patients with COVID-19 compared to remdesivir. To our knowledge, this is the largest association study of patients with COVID-19, mortality and ivermectin.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Remember
1- the drug companies have no interest in meds that are cheap and already on the market
2- the EUA that allowed the mRNA gene therapy shots they mistakenly call a vaccine, would not be legally possible if by FDAs own rules there was another existing drug that showed efficacy.
3- the inventor of mRNA technology strongly advises against the jab and supports other therapies including protease inhibitors
4- it’s well documented that doctors and hospitals reaped huge $ benefits from diagnosing and treating covid with the jab and worse, Remdisivir

I’m willing to accept an argument that Ivermectin and other supplements in the FLCCC protocol are no more or less effective than the mRNA jabs, as data clearly shows and Pfizer openly admits, protection from the jab is at best for a few weeks or months .

But there IS more than enough public evidence that ivermectin is orders of magnitude more safe.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I say everyone goto moneypox parties like my parents did to me as a child when someone came down with chickenpox.

The little I’ve heard of this is that this is essentially like chickenpox.
So true, I remember parents pushing their kids to Get Chickenpox. I got mine as a late teen and have scars from the scabs.