Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Reaction score
and to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
Slow the spread? To whom? Just about everyone has had it at least once. It has been over two years. You have been exposed. If you have not gotten it by now, chances are pretty soon, you will not get it.

Also, why slow the spread now? Just get it over with already!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have outstandingly Great news...

My future daughter-in-law was approved for her Religious Exception from the Communistic Mandates forced by our Gov't on the hospital she works at...Thank You Jesus!!! When she first applied they denied her, I believe this was several months ago, I know before the Supreme Court ruling. Last week she spoke to a co-worker who got approved and my son encouraged her to apply again. This time she got an e-mail, CCed to her boss, that she was Approved and that she would receive further instructions...Prior to this she would of lost her job on Feb. 22, the CMS Mandate for Texas.

Just wanted to share our excitement and thank everyone for your prayers...

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I have outstandingly Great news...

My future daughter-in-law was approved for her Religious Exception from the Communistic Mandates forced by our Gov't on the hospital she works at...Thank You Jesus!!! When she first applied they denied her, I believe this was several months ago, I know before the Supreme Court ruling. Last week she spoke to a co-worker who got approved and my son encouraged her to apply again. This time she got an e-mail, CCed to her boss, that she was Approved and that she would receive further instructions...Prior to this she would of lost her job on Feb. 22, the CMS Mandate for Texas.

Just wanted to share our excitement and thank everyone for your prayers...
That is good news. Sometimes it pays to hold out to the last minute.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More proof they dont want you to know the truth about the clot shot

Pfizer drops India vaccine application after regulator seeks local trial

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc said on Friday it had withdrawn an application for emergency-use authorisation of its COVID-19 vaccine in India, after failing to meet the drug regulator’s demand for a local safety and immunogenicity study.

The decision means the vaccine will not be available for sale in the world’s two most populous countries, India and China, in the near future. Both countries are running their immunisation campaigns using other products.

Unlike other companies conducting small studies in India for foreign-developed vaccines, Pfizer had sought an exception citing approvals it had received elsewhere based on trials done in countries such as the United States and Germany.

Indian health officials say they generally ask for so-called bridging trials to determine if a vaccine is safe and generates an immune response in its citizens. There are, however, provisions under India’s rules to waive such trials in certain conditions.

The U.S. company, which was the first drugmaker to seek emergency approval in India for its vaccine developed with Germany’s BioNTech, made the withdrawal decision after a meeting with India’s Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) on Wednesday.

The drug regulator said on its website its experts did not recommend the vaccine because of side effects reported abroad were still being investigated. It also said Pfizer had not proposed any plan to generate safety and immunogenicity data in India.

“Based on the deliberations at the meeting and our understanding of additional information that the regulator may need, the company has decided to withdraw its application at this time,” Pfizer said in a statement.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
More proof they dont want you to know the truth about the clot shot

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc said on Friday it had withdrawn an application for emergency-use authorisation of its COVID-19 vaccine in India, after failing to meet the drug regulator’s demand for a local safety and immunogenicity study.

The decision means the vaccine will not be available for sale in the world’s two most populous countries, India and China, in the near future. Both countries are running their immunisation campaigns using other products.

Unlike other companies conducting small studies in India for foreign-developed vaccines, Pfizer had sought an exception citing approvals it had received elsewhere based on trials done in countries such as the United States and Germany.

Indian health officials say they generally ask for so-called bridging trials to determine if a vaccine is safe and generates an immune response in its citizens. There are, however, provisions under India’s rules to waive such trials in certain conditions.

The U.S. company, which was the first drugmaker to seek emergency approval in India for its vaccine developed with Germany’s BioNTech, made the withdrawal decision after a meeting with India’s Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) on Wednesday.

The drug regulator said on its website its experts did not recommend the vaccine because of side effects reported abroad were still being investigated. It also said Pfizer had not proposed any plan to generate safety and immunogenicity data in India.

“Based on the deliberations at the meeting and our understanding of additional information that the regulator may need, the company has decided to withdraw its application at this time,” Pfizer said in a statement.
Hmmmm, big sale on Pfizer stock as soon as the bell hits in the morning. Next, will be big layoffs in Pfizers sales force....

Reaction score
Just a wee bit more official UK gubmint documentation.

Triple Vaccinated accounted for majority of Covid-19 Cases, Hospitalisations & Deaths in England during January

https:/assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1054071/vaccine-surveillance-report-week-6.pdf

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
EXPLOSIVE AUDIO: Whistleblower Releases Recording - Reveal Doctors Are Refusing Life-Saving Treatments to COVID-19 Patients In Hospitals, Wife Forced To 'Smuggle' Ivermectin Into Hospital

“Somebody said, ‘would you do it over and do it differently,” Miller told the TGP an exclusive interview. “Maybe I would but I wouldn’t have written that Facebook post about a local hospital and naming the doctors that actively killed a couple of people that I knew — and they did. They literally killed them. I named them and they didn’t like that. I ended up taking [the post] down quickly because a bunch of people told me it’s not smart to do that. But I was like, ‘F**k you guys. You’re going to kill people, I am going to tell people. Knock it off. Pull you sh*t together and start treating people like people.’

“I was so disgusted by what happened and they get to hide behind protocols in the hospital.”

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How The Federal Government Used Evangelical Leaders To Spread Covid Propaganda To Churches
How The Federal Government Used Evangelical Leaders To Spread Covid Propaganda To Churches | The Daily Wire
I can’t read the full article because I need to subscribe. But I saw reference to Christianity Today.... That says everything I need to know. They have gone extreme left and “accept all, Christians should accept the gays.” Even though if you read the Bible it calls homosexuality a sin....

I’m seeing it from kids coming out of the big seminary’s. They are now nothing more than liberal arts indoctrination schools where you can earn your Mdiv.

Our family just recently switched denominations due to the crap coming out of the larger denominations. We are thankful we found a church which is part of a very small denomination, very conservative, one of the more conservative ones.

What I am seeing in our area. Our particular church just started about 2 years ago. It is now larger than a majority of the churches in our area. (And I live in a area where there is literally a church on every street corner.). While all the once large churches are loosing members like crazy, ours is growing immensely. And being a very “conservative” church you’d think it would be all old people. In fact it is almost entirely made up of young people and young families.

My take is that right now people are searching. At least in our area all you hear is about acceptance. Hire a band to to be “cool” and draw in the young people. Heck one big church in our area started having concerts on weekends and they opened up a beer tent.....
When I’m truth, people are wanting to hear the gospel. We are all sinners, we need to repent from our sins.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Yea, I believe it..... NOT, Is that why you guys are trying to start a world war too!

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
If they do not teach 1 Cor 15 1-4, take a walk!!!! RUN as fast as you can!
Genesis 19
Leviticus 18: 22, 24
Judges 19: (22)
Romans 1
1st Corinthians 6: 9-11
1st Timothy 1: 10

If you don't feel the Holy Spirt and church seems more like a social gathering with clicks. There are true Christain's, and the Holy Spirit can touch a person's heart and soul, so keep searching.

Last edited: