Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
My wife and I have had all 3 Covid strains starting on Dec 2020. We are un juiced. The worst one was the first strain.(3-4 days) We had big headaches, slight fever, nausea and fatigue. The second strain for me was headache, mild fatigue, fever (woke up soaking sweaty) (2-3 days)and loss of taste and smell for 2 weeks. last strain was a head cold. Runny nose, head sinus congestion. (6 days). Wife had a cough. I am 48, 260lbs, drink beer and smoke cigarettes. We do eat very heathy ( lots of vegetables) in our meals and homemade soup. Our 5yr old son, nothing but running nose and cough. (Cold)
Just want to add that in 2017-2018 I had a 2 day stomach flu that I wouldn’t wish on anybody. Make a grown man cry.

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
just an opinion/observation, not medical advice:

X2 on monoclonal antibodies. Sooner the better.
EDIT: FLCCC IVM dosage is based on weight. For me at 182 lbs about 25 32 mg per day for 5 days.(20 25 of the 6mg pills alltogether)
Yes, my wife took 10 of the 6mg pills per the FLCCC dosage, so at that rate that will be 50 pills in 5 days. I'm still looking at the chart, looks like 32 mg would be 11 pills a day? Still looking.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, my wife took 10 of the 6mg pills per the FLCCC dosage, so at that rate that will be 50 pills in 5 days. I'm still looking at the chart, looks like 32 mg would be 11 pills a day? Still looking.
32mg with 6mg pills x 5 = 30mg (plus 1/3 of a pill) per day for me at 180lbs

*FLCCC uses 3mg pills for the chart so have to cut # of pills in half

Last edited:

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Fauci Invested in Chinese Companies With Ties to Beijing Through Fund, According to Financial Disclosures

Dr. Anthony Fauci invested in the Chinese regime’s corporate “national champions,” large Chinese companies that advance Beijing’s interests and benefit from state policies, in a 2020 investment portfolio, according to recently disclosed financial records.

Sen. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) obtained the records (pdf) and published them on Jan. 14, showing that Fauci had $10.4 million in investments, including holdings in several funds, at the end of 2020. One particular fund was named the Matthews Pacific Tiger Fund.

The fund invested 42.7 percent of its investors’ capital on companies based in Hong Kong and China, according to a fact sheet (pdf) published by the private investment firm Matthews Asia in September 2021. Those companies included Tencent Holdings, Alibaba Group Holdings, Hong Kong Exchange and Clearing Ltd., and WuXi Biologics Cayman.

The fund’s portfolio companies were initially reported by Breitbart.

Tencent Holdings, a Chinese technology and entertainment conglomerate based in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen, is best known for being the owner of popular messaging app WeChat. The app has drawn scrutiny from the U.S. government over national security concerns.

Tencent is also known for complying with the Chinese regime’s censorship rules in China and for extending its monitoring and censorship to U.S. users of WeChat.

Alibaba, China’s e-commerce and technology giant founded by billionaire tech entrepreneur Jack Ma, along with Tencent, were among several Chinese companies named in 2017 by China’s Ministry of Science and Technology on the communist regime’s “national team” for advancing artificial intelligence.

U.S. officials have warned about the two companies.

In 2019, Christopher Ford, then the assistant secretary of state for international security and nonproliferation, said China’s technology giants, including Alibaba, Baidu, and Tencent, had “become deeply enmeshed in Beijing’s system of oppression at home and its increasingly assertive strategic ambitions globally.”

WuXi Biologics Cayman, a biopharmaceutical company listed in Hong Kong, has ties to the Chinese Communist Party. According to a 2021 article published by China’s news portal NetEase, the firm was among several Chinese companies signing a partnership deal with the municipal government in Wuxi, a city near Shanghai, in forming a “Party-building alliance.”

One of the things the alliance would allow the participating companies to do better would be to share information on improving the “cohesiveness and competitiveness” of their “Party organizations.”

Aside from the Matthews Pacific Tiger Fund, Fauci’s 2020 investments also include Pimco’s investment-grade bond fund and the Pax Ellevate Global Women’s Leadership Fund.

Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), provided the documents to Marshall after a request from the senator. The request came after the two clashed during a Senate hearing last week when Marshall confronted Fauci over his financial information.

After publishing the documents on Jan. 14, Marshall accused Fauci of lying about them in a statement from his office.

“Just like he has misled the American people about sending taxpayers dollars to Wuhan, China, to fund gain-of-function research, about masks, testing, and more, Dr. Fauci was completely dishonest about his financial disclosures being open to the public—it’s no wonder he is the least trusted bureaucrat in America,” Marshall stated.

The senator also announced that he will introduce the Financial Accountability for Uniquely Compensated Individuals (FAUCI) Act, so that financial disclosures filed by government officials would be more readily available to the general public.

The NIAID and Matthews Asia didn’t respond to a request for comment by press time.

Source

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
OK, now it's hitting close to home, actually AT home. The wife complained of a scratchy throat for a couple of days, a sore throat this morning and then she said while in the kitchen she felt woozy, sat down in a chair and woke up on the floor with a bump on her head. Luckily we had bought one of those home test kits a few weeks ago, we tried it and she tested positive. Also, we have been using our smartphones to check spo2 levels for a few weeks, her tested 93% today. So we immediately started the protocol recommended by FLCCC, thank God I had ordered Ivermectin a couple of months ago. I'm gonna order more because those 6mg I ordered will go pretty fast. Anyway I can post updates for informational purposes if it helps anyone who might benefit from other people's experience.
What part of Texas are you in? Up North of Dallas we have community colleges offering infusion centers. News Releases

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
OK, now it's hitting close to home, actually AT home. The wife complained of a scratchy throat for a couple of days, a sore throat this morning and then she said while in the kitchen she felt woozy, sat down in a chair and woke up on the floor with a bump on her head. Luckily we had bought one of those home test kits a few weeks ago, we tried it and she tested positive. Also, we have been using our smartphones to check spo2 levels for a few weeks, her tested 93% today. So we immediately started the protocol recommended by FLCCC, thank God I had ordered Ivermectin a couple of months ago. I'm gonna order more because those 6mg I ordered will go pretty fast. Anyway I can post updates for informational purposes if it helps anyone who might benefit from other people's experience.
May your wife have a fast recovery.

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
Well I just woke up this morning at 2 :00am with chills and a headache.:confused: Took a advil 400 crashed until 6:30, got ready for work still having chills and Headache. After driving an hour to job site everything intensified (shivering, whole body acking, head ache) so I turned around and came home. Feels like the old fashoned flu. But I don't know because I don't have a test kit.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI -

Place Your Order for Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests
Residential households in the U.S. can order one set of 4 free at-home tests from USPS.com. Here’s what you need to know about your order:

Limit of one order per residential address
One order includes 4 individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests
Orders will ship free starting in late January

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality Rates

A newly released study from Brazil of over 150 thousand subjects found that regular prophylactic use of ivermectin “was associated with significantly reduced COVID-19 infection, hospitalization, and mortality rates.”
The largest ivermectin study to date was conducted in Itajaí, Brazil, between July 2020 and December 2020. It recently passed rigorous peer-review and was published this week, Dr. Pierre Kory noted on Twitter.
Background: Ivermectin has demonstrated different mechanisms of action that potentially protect from both coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infection and COVID-19-related comorbidities. Based on the studies suggesting efficacy in prophylaxis combined with the known safety profile of ivermectin, a citywide prevention program using ivermectin for COVID-19 was implemented in Itajaí, a southern city in Brazil in the state of Santa Catarina. The objective of this study was to evaluate the impact of regular ivermectin use on subsequent COVID-19 infection and mortality rates.
Researchers invited the entire population of Itajaí to enroll in the program and compiled baseline, personal, demographic, and medical information on participants.
In the absence of contraindications, ivermectin was offered as an optional treatment to be taken for two consecutive days every 15 days at a dose of 0.2 mg/kg/day. In cases where a participating citizen of Itajaí became ill with COVID-19, they were recommended not to use ivermectin or any other medication in early outpatient treatment. Clinical outcomes of infection, hospitalization, and death were automatically reported and entered into the registry in real time. Study analysis consisted of comparing ivermectin users with non-users using cohorts of infected patients propensity score-matched by age, sex, and comorbidities. COVID-19 infection and mortality rates were analyzed with and without the use of propensity score matching (PSM).
The results showed a 6.6 percent infection rate for non-users of ivermectin, and a 3.7 percent infection rate for regular users of the drug, a 44 percent reduction in the COVID-19 infection rate.
There was also a 56 percent reduction in the hospitalization rate for ivermectin users (44 versus 99 hospitalizations).
The most striking result was the difference in the mortality rate. Of the subjects who were infected, those who regularly used ivermectin had a 70 percent reduction in COVID-19 mortality.
The study is just one of dozens that shows ivermectin is an effective treatment for COVID. Dr. Kory, one of the drugs biggest advocates expressed frustration with the medical establishment’s refusal to approve early treatments for people suffering with COVID.
“People are dying because they’re being deprived of highly effective, cheap, widely available drugs that do not present as obscene profits to the pharmaceutical companies,” Kory said on Fox News earlier this month.
The corporate media meanwhile still refuses to challenge the medical establishment’s false narrative on early treatments, even when proven wrong by studies like this one. “Crickets from across the world’s major media. The global war on repurposed drugs marches on,” Kory Tweeted.
Kory is one of 33 guest speakers—including Doctors Peter McCullough, Robert Malone, Paul Marik, and Ryan Cole—who will participate in a “Defeat the Mandates” rally in Washington DC on January 23.

New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality Rates › American Greatness (amgreatness.com)