Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What happened to Alex Berenson? I'm surprised by this, don't quite know what to think.

Alex Berenson’s comments to Robert Malone Surprised me also, especially with no data to back them up. But, Alex does work for the NY Times, maybe his boss gave him an ultimatum of start towing the left’s narrative or find a new job?

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
And this is how everything will end up. Insurance companies will deny death benefit claims
because the deceased took an unapproved shot.... and the courts will uphold it because
whoever took the shot did it with full knowledge that it could kill them. Simple as that.

1642295123496.png

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers nationwide.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64 | Indiana | thecentersquare.com

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers nationwide.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64 | Indiana | thecentersquare.com
I’m racking my brain trying to figure out the possible causes, so bear with me these are total guesses on my part and in no particular order:

Since most of us want/need the association of others, could it be telecommuting?

More of a sedentary lifestyle since Covid?

The vaccine?

Self-induced stress due to Covid?

????? I don’t know.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

So the vaccine is working then?

Hasnt Gates and Fauchi said for years that the earth’s population needs to be lower?