Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I track breakthroughs from several different States that put up honest (they don't play games like citing January 1st data) numbers. Breakthrough consistently runs around 25%, typically 22% - 28% + - a bit.

Here is a sample, at a glance, seems higher than normal;

View attachment 106850
Do you happened to have a breakdown by age? I understand Vaxxed is 15 and up...
Risk groups are a huge factor in comparing numbers...

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I just looked at the numbers for the state of Tennessee and the county I live in and it seems the big, bad, Delta variant was a total bust. It never materialized. The MSM is trying their hardest to play it up, but nada. The seasonal flu will be back again, just like it was last December and some people will get it. Just like every other winter season has dished out for centuries. Laws are currently being passed right now in our state to ensure we don't have a repeat of the 2020/2021 fiasco ever again. People have seen through the smoke screen. They want their lives back.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I just looked at the numbers for the state of Tennessee and the county I live in and it seems the big, bad, Delta variant was a total bust. It never materialized. The MSM is trying their hardest to play it up, but nada. The seasonal flu will be back again, just like it was last December and some people will get it. Just like every other winter season has dished out for centuries. Laws are currently being passed right now in our state to ensure we don't have a repeat of the 2020/2021 fiasco ever again. People have seen through the smoke screen. They want their lives back.
Do people still die from the Flu? Seems to me Covid kicked the Flu’s ass, to the point of death to the Flu.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep, the elderly with underlying health conditions and Immunocompromised may still die from the flu. It has always been that way.

I was being facetious. The Flu has been non existent the last almost two years.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, the elderly with underlying health conditions and Immunocompromised may still die from the flu. It has always been that way.

Your state is in the path of a future trip we will be making to go see the Ark in Kentucky coming from Texas. Any places/sites we should see/not miss?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Your state is in the path of a future trip we will be making to go see the Ark in Kentucky coming from Texas. Any places/sites we should see/not miss?
Well, depends on what you are interested in. If you like tourist traps with lots of bars, live music and such, there is always downtown Nashville. If you head East 50 to 100 miles, you have the Cumberland Plateau with Centerhill lake, Dale Hallow lake and many state parks in the rolling foot hills. Once you get beyond Knoxville, you are in the Great Smokey Mountain National park, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, etc, etc. Lots of shopping over in that area. Interstates are interstates. If you want a better feel for what the state really looks like and enjoy not driving 80MPH past it, there are many decent state highways that are much less traveled where you can slow down a bit and take in the scenery. Even if you don't drink, there is the Jack Daniels Distillery that does tours of the place. It's nestled in a tiny town up in the hills. Nice way to spend a afternoon. The county it is located is a dry county, so you can't buy any alcohol there.....If you were coming up I24, there is Lodge Cast Iron foundry....and factory store. Cool place to visit. It is in South Pittsburg TN. If you want bragging rights that you visited the place where the atomic age was birthed, there is Oak Ridge. Still a lot of National Labs and Nuclear research labs up there. There are certain places at some of the labs where you can do a tour or visit the Nuclear Museum.

Last edited:

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Do you happened to have a breakdown by age? I understand Vaxxed is 15 and up...

I agree, I don't track in great detail, here is a snip from Washington State, they recently changed their reporting, they use to show breakthrough in the current time period which seems more useful than going back to January.

Capturewabreak.PNG

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
@Rob2020
The number of cases is based upon the number of tests, If you do not test than no cases.
The tests for covid are not very accurate, they are hit of miss.
The only number that may be valid is the number of deaths from covid and these numbers are highly suspect.

Agree with what you said. Everything one reads is suspect and based on one agenda vs. another, with money factored into the equation.

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting read, very technical.

Excerpt;

4. Discussion
Our findings provide evidence of the spike protein hijacking the DNA damage repair machinery and adaptive immune machinery in vitro. We propose a potential mechanism by which spike proteins may impair adaptive immunity by inhibiting DNA damage repair. Although no evidence has been published that SARS–CoV–2 can infect thymocytes or bone marrow lymphoid cells, our in vitro V(D)J reporter assay shows that the spike protein intensely impeded V(D)J recombination. Consistent with our results, clinical observations also show that the risk of severe illness or death with COVID–19 increases with age, especially older adults who are at the highest risk [22]. This may be because SARS–CoV–2 spike proteins can weaken the DNA repair system of older people and consequently impede V(D)J recombination and adaptive immunity. In contrast, our data provide valuable details on the involvement of spike protein subunits in DNA damage repair, indicating that full–length spike–based vaccines may inhibit the recombination of V(D)J in B cells, which is also consistent with a recent study that a full–length spike–based vaccine induced lower antibody titers compared to the RBD–based vaccine [28]. This suggests that the use of antigenic epitopes of the spike as a SARS–CoV–2 vaccine might be safer and more efficacious than the full–length spike. Taken together, we identified one of the potentially important mechanisms of SARS–CoV–2 suppression of the host adaptive immune machinery. Furthermore, our findings also imply a potential side effect of the full–length spike–based vaccine. This work will improve the understanding of COVID–19 pathogenesis and provide new strategies for designing more efficient and safer vaccines.

Link

Rob2020

Known around here
Reaction score
That’s hard to read , we t to the full doc.

Seems to say the current jabs, inappropriately called vaccines, may not be the best treatment?

Based upon my very limited interpretation, yes, the existing vaccines should be tweaked or changed.

The more time that goes by will lead to better understanding of this fauci/CCP funded "research", that was or was not intentionally released (who knows).