Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Smart Man...They have a shelf life of 2 years, fyi...

View attachment 106443
Most tablet medications have a shelf life far longer than what is on the packaging. Doctors don't advertise that fact, but if your doctor or pharmacist is truthful, they will tell you that if you asked them.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
True they don’t participate. But some do still lurk.

You can’t argue facts with them, they’re programmed to lie and/or repeat whatever headline they read on Twatter. Facts and consequences have no meaning too them. They’re shallow and pathetic with no moral compass.
Funny but noticed the Trolls don't stay long either. You can't argue against The TRUTH...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, I recently saw a posted video where a pharmacist refused to fill a prescription for Ivermectin if it was for covid and I hear this is not uncommon, so I will feel better having it in case my family or friends get it. Even the ones who are believing this anti-Ivermectin bullshit may change their tune if they come down with covid.
My advise is stay out of the hospitals unless you Absolutely need to. Most there are acting as Robots of the CDC. Definitively refuse Remdesivir if they want to give it to your Loved ones. We have no desire to die strapped to one of their breathing machines with no treatment...

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
My advise is stay out of the hospitals unless you Absolutely need to. Most are acting as Robots of the CDC. Definitively refuse Remdesivir if they want to give it to your Loved ones. We have no desire to die strapped to one of their breathing machines with no treatment...
My doctor told me the same thing. Die at home if you must, but stay away from the cash cow viral incubators.....

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I literally spat out my morning coffee while reading your response, too true :facepalm: Looks like the democrats are cutting a rabbit hole under their own feet at this point

Let's all make one thing clear, this pandemic was politically driven by the democrats and it still is to this present day. :( In every other sentence they always try to put blame on the Republicans. Clearly, the current administration is not interested in the well-being of American Citizens. They just want to stick another jab up your a$$ without sufficient merit in order to assess how vulnerable and powerless the American people are. They're afraid that unvaccinated folks will prolong this pandemic. The 1918 pandemic did not end due to forced vaccination.

The vast majority of people are taking precaution in public spaces.

Its always the few that screw it up for everybody which is why this pandemic is still ongoing. You don't have to wear a mask in a public space outside if there is no one around you ;)

i.e. Democrats...

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

REMEMBER THIS

“The end of the pandemic occurred because the virus circulated around the globe, infecting enough people that the world population no longer had enough susceptible people in order for the strain to become a pandemic once again,” says medical historian J. Alexander Navarro, Markel’s colleague and the Assistant Director of the Center for the History of Medicine. “When you get enough people who get immunity, the infection will slowly die out because it’s harder for the virus to find new susceptible hosts.”

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Even if you attempt to create an effective vaccine, the virus will always try to adapt and create a new strain of itself. Virtually, every living species is a host of something, especially viruses. Now, I'm not against vaccines; however, however, at this point, the whole roll-out sounds like the ultimate experiment on the human species to understand and formulate where we as humans go from here

Reaction score
Please remember, friends.

When the TRUTH finally hits these people like a speeding freight train, NOBODY should say "I told you so."
These people lack a certain capacity. They don't think independently.
The bitter reality of this world-wide medical tyranny will eventually become apparent.

It may be years, but for many, the very harsh reality has already hit. They have lost loved ones.
The sad thing is, nobody can 'un-take' the jabs.

It's going to be a long, dark winter for a LOT of people.
They will need our support and understanding, not our scorn.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I literally spat out my morning coffee while reading your response, too true :facepalm: Looks like the democrats are cutting a rabbit hole under their own feet at this point

Let's all make one thing clear, this pandemic was politically driven by the democrats and it still is to this present day. :( In every other sentence they always try to put blame on the Republicans. Clearly, the current administration is not interested in the well-being of American Citizens. They just want to stick another jab up your a$$ without sufficient merit in order to assess how vulnerable and powerless the American people are. They're afraid that unvaccinated folks will prolong this pandemic. The 1918 pandemic did not end due to forced vaccination.

The vast majority of people are taking precaution in public spaces.

Its always the few that screw it up for everybody which is why this pandemic is still ongoing. You don't have to wear a mask in a public space outside if there is no one around you ;)
It is clear, Trump needed to be out of their (Elites) way for The Great Reset to continue it's agenda. Communism (Gov't Controls We the People) is part of their agenda, you have to blind not to see what is happening to our country and to other counties across the world.
I know this Thread was created to not bring in Politics into the Covid discussion but you cannot separate the Political Movement of the Plandemic.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Please remember, friends.

When the TRUTH finally hits these people like a speeding freight train, NOBODY should say "I told you so."
These people lack a certain capacity. They don't think independently.
The bitter reality of this world-wide medical tyranny will eventually become apparent.

It may be years, but for many, the very harsh reality has already hit. They have lost loved ones.
The sad thing is, nobody can 'un-take' the jabs.

It's going to be a long, dark winter for a LOT of people.
They will need our support and understanding, not our scorn.
I pray there will be a way to flush out whatever the Jab has put in everyone's body. My hope is in a Cure for the JAB. Many people I Love took the Jab, some here, not knowing the Lies at the time they took it. In the beginning, last year, my wife and I at our age were too hoping for a cure or a vaccine. We just did not know what was happening, daily/hourly we all saw the numbers and deaths pushed on every Media source. Fear filled everyone's minds. This is really what stopped us in our tracks and had us step back. We know that the spirit of Fear is not from God. We hunkered down and watched the world go crazy. We were blessed that both of us could work from home as most of our family did. We were not considered Essential, that still baffles us to this very day. The Essentials were providing and bringing things to the UnEssentials/NonEssentials because they were not considered Essential. More Division of our Society...

Crazy how it recently was found that Fauci had Monkeys experimented on to test Fear in the brain. Wonder if they sat them in front of a TV and had them watch MSM, LOL Maybe Fauci practiced on them with his Speeches/Lies while dropping spiders on them...:screwy:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More lies from the CDC.
They flat refute many other studies showing natural immunity as better than the clot shot.

Nothing more than providing fake political cover to the Covidian Regime.

The Israeli study was over 2.5 Million people. I trust it far more than anything CDC vomits out.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Scientists in Germany warned in a new study that an older COVID-19 variant can evade coronavirus vaccines, spelling potential trouble if the variant were to ever resurface.
Per Newsweek, the scientists said the A.30 variant can evade the Pfizer and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines.
  • But the variant has not been seen for months.
  • In fact, the A.30 variant was last seen in May and June of 2021.
RELATED
8 signs you have the delta variant
All of the COVID variants ‘pale in comparison’ to this major variant

Data from GISAID show about five cases of the A.30 variant exist throughout the world.
  • Three of them are in Angola, one is in Sweden and one more exists in the United Kingdom.
The scientists in Germany said the A.30 variant “warrants close monitoring and rapid installment of countermeasures” even if it’s not spreading widely.
COVID-19 variants have not worried experts in recent weeks because the delta variant appeared to knock them out of contention, stopping them from spreading fast, as I wrote for the Deseret News.
  • “Delta is the dominant variant, in all of these other variants kind of pale in comparison when it comes to their ability to infect,” Dr. Amesh Adalja, senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, said on Hill.TV’s “Rising” program.
  • “And that’s what matters to this virus — just finding more people to infect, and delta is crowding all of the others out,” he added.
RELATED
This very feared COVID-19 variant has been eradicated from the U.S., data says
A COVID-19 variant ‘more infectious than the delta variant’ will hit U.S. in 2-4 months, former CDC director predicts

However, experts have been monitoring a delta variant subtype — called AY.4.2 — that has been spreading in England, per Business Insider.
The variant has created a small rise of COVID-19 cases in the U.K. And that’s why Dr. Scott Gottlieb, the former commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, said experts should monitor the variant to make sure it doesn’t spread.
  • “We need urgent research to figure out if this delta plus is more transmissible, has partial immune evasion,” Gottlieb said in a tweet.
  • “There’s no clear indication that it’s considerably more transmissible, but we should work to more quickly characterize these and other new variants. We have the tools.”

Next Up In Coronavirus