Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
This article is another sad example of crap "journalism" on the conservative side, where it just shouldn't happen. One of several examples:
"The odds of a vaccinated person dying from COVID are 1 in 137,000."
followed by: "The chance of dying in an automobile accident is over 1,000 times greater. "
The link provided as the source for this "fact" says : "For example, motor vehicle crashes were associated with a 1 in 103 odds of dying,"

The zerohedge article is comparing the death rate for anybody who has had the shot with the death rate of those who are actually involved in a motor vehicle crash. If this was a valid comparison, it would mean the cause of death of one of every 103 people would be a motor vehicle crash. (I don't even believe the 1 in 103 claim, but that's a different subject). As with the lefty articles with false data and/or absurd conclusions, these"journalists" are either stupid or intentionally trying to deceive those who are. Sadly,we have to question everything we read, no matter what its source.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is the source if the underlying data and article.

It actually makes the case that most people should get vaxxed, as the article mentions.

The argument is about Biden’s (the President if the United States) saying that we must protect the vaxxed from the un-vaxxed.
Which is clearly and demonstrably false.

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
So 3,358,814/38,680 = 86.83 or 1.15% of all deaths in the USA are in cars in 2020.
Appreciate that info. It's so easy to get knotted up with statistics and comparisons. What you said is perfectly clear: 1.15% of all deaths in the USA are in cars in 2020.
What zerohedge says, I believe, is that 1 in 137,000 of the entire vaxxed population will die from covid before they die from some other cause.
Which I say is total apples-and-oranges. I'm willing to consider flaws in that interpretation.

And IF the numbers are correct, it serves to reinforce what bigredfish said just above.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Shocking ONS Data On UK Post-Covid Vax Deaths In 2021 [30,305]

Official Office for National Statistics data has inadvertently revealed that 30,305 people have died within twenty-one days of having a Covid-19 vaccine in England during the first 6 months of 2021.

Dozens of freedom of information requests have been made to Public Health England (PHE) over the past few months requesting to know how many people have died within 28 days of having a Covid-19 vaccine, but each and every time PHE have claimed they do “not hold the information requested”.

It is extremely strange to find that PHE do not hold the information considering their counterpart in Scotland has been able to publish the data on deaths within 28 days of a Covid-19 vaccination.

Public Health Scotland last published the figures on the 23rd June 2021 in their ‘Covid-19 Statistical Report’ in which they revealed 5,522 people had died within 28 days of having a Covid-19 vaccine between December 8th 2020 and June 11th 2021 in Scotland.

PHS were also able to reveal the numbers by brand of vaccine and date of occurrence in a published spreadsheet found here. The spreadsheet shows that 1,877 people died with 28 days of having the Pfizer mRNA jab, 3,643 people died within 28 days of having the AstraZeneca viral vector jab, and 2 people died within 28 days of having the Moderna mRNA jab.

More at the link: Shocking ONS Data On UK Post-Covid Vax Deaths in 2021 | Principia Scientific Intl. (principia-scientific.com)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^^^^
Table 5 of Public Health England’s ‘Vaccine Surveillance Report’ found here, shows that between August 9th and September 5th 2021 there were 600 Covid-19 deaths among the unvaccinated population, 97 deaths among the partly vaccinated population, and 1,659 deaths among the fully vaccinated population.

So as you can see the vast majority of deaths during this current wave of Covid-19 are occurring among the vaccinated population, but of course ONS didn’t want you to know that so they left it out. But we bet they didn’t plan on revealing the number of people who have died within 21 days of having a Covid-19 vaccine like they have.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^^^

Therefore 30,305 people died within 21 days of having the Covid-19 vaccine in England during the first 6 months of 2021.

What’s interesting to note here is that a further 123,796 people died 21 days or more after having the Covid-19 vaccine, and we’re very eager to know how many of those occurred up to 28 days after being vaccinated, or even 60 days after being vaccinated considering they have and still do use this perameter to count Covid-19 deaths.

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My big takeaway from all of this covid BS is that you can't trust ANYONE. Not the CDC, FDA, NIH, ANYONE. Not MSM, Fox, CNN. Not the folks claiming to have "smoking gun" information on someone. Not the justice system to prosecute folks. You can't trust anyone.

In almost all of the links folks on here post, and I am thankful for them, as it provides GREAT information, they are almost significantly biased. For example, if a hospital has 100 total covid patients, and 20 are vaccinated, and 80 are not, what does that mean for vaccine efficacy? NOTHING!! NOT A DAMNED THING!!

If 10% of the population is vaccinated and 90% are not, and 20% of the patients are vaccinated, it would appear that the vaccine isn't doing much. On the other hand, if 80% of the population is vaccinated and 20% is not, then the vaccine, while not perfect, is doing something.

But, alas, the purveyors of information all have to insert their own prejudices into the numbers, and cherry pick them for their point of view.

TRUST NO ONE!!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Agreed

I think though some truths are beginning to emerge. (I’ve not added sources such as studies but am glad to on any given point in dispute)

• vaccines generally are beneficial to many
  • the vaxxed can still get the flu and still spread it
  • some vax’ed still end up in hospital and dead.
  • the vax protection diminishes with time
  • the flu is morphing. No assurance the vax can/will keep up
  • there are an increasing number of vaxxed casualties from the vax itself. This is not being accurately portrayed by media or our overlords. More than most any mass drug before other than opioids.
  • most masks are worthless. The flu is aerosolized.
  • monoclonal antibodies and Ivermectin are both viable therapeutics that if more widely used may well reduce hospitalizations and deaths
  • Pfizer et all have a vested financial incentive to promote vax/boosters
  • natural immunity is being swept under the rug by the overlords
  • the damage to the economy due to ill advised and unevenly enforced restrictions is huge
  • The WuFlu was a human engineered bug that escaped from a lab, at least partially funded and with the admitted full knowledge of Fauci and our government
  • Fauci is a lying piece of shit
  • Democrat liberals politicized the virus

Last edited:

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Agreed

I think though some truths are beginning to emerge. (I’ve not added sources such as studies but am glad to on any given point in dispute)

• vaccines generally are beneficial to many
  • the vaxxed can still get the flu and still spread it
  • some vax’ed still end up in hospital and dead.
  • the vax protection diminishes with time
  • the flu is morphing. No assurance the vax can/will keep up
  • there are an increasing number of vaxxed casualties from the vax itself. This is not being accurately portrayed by media or our overlords. More than most any mass drug before other than opioids.
  • most masks are worthless. The flu is aerosolized.
  • monoclonal antibodies and Ivermectin are both viable therapeutics that if more widely used may well reduce hospitalizations and deaths
  • Pfizer et all have a vested financial incentive to promote vax/boosters
  • natural immunity is being swept under the rug by the overlords
  • the damage to the economy due to ill advised and unevenly enforced restrictions is huge
  • Fauci is a lying piece of shit
The really sad part is that you can, with a LOT of work, document all of your points with government data. Data that the government will twist, hide and lie about to prevent it from being seen. And points 2, 3, 5, and on are all points that the government actively tries to prevent you from figuring out.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
"monoclonal antibodies and Ivermectin are both viable therapeutics that if more widely used may well reduce hospitalizations and deaths"

That is where my family is at. My wife has a couple of nearby clinics listed that handle monoclonal antibodies. So at the first sign of Covid we will be down there. We have Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine on hand and ready to use if need be. We currently take zinc, vitamins C and D and a few others as a prevention. The idea is to stay away from the hospitals. It has got to the point where I do not trust them to do the right thing.

Rob2020

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
No way I believe these numbers to be accurate;

Published: Sep. 20, 2021 at 8:11 AM PDT

(CNN) – Almost half of the adolescents in the United States are fully vaccinated.

The information is in Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data analyzed by CNN.

About 46% of all 12- to 17-year-olds have gotten the shot, an increase from earlier this month.

The CDC says more than 14 million adolescents have completed at least one dose of a COVID vaccine.

The news comes at a time when parents are receiving encouraging news for younger children.

Pfizer says the latest trial of its COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11 shows it is safe and generates a “robust” antibody response.

The company says it plans to submit its information to the Food and Drug Administration for emergency use authorization soon.

Copyright 2021 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved.

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Today's attack on Ivermectin is based on guilt.

"people who need to treat their horses with the substance have been faced with empty shelves"
Horse owners can't find ivermectin as Americans flock to unproven coronavirus cure

More headlines:
US horse owners face ivermectin shortage as humans chase unproven Covid ‘cure’
Horse owners are struggling to buy ivermectin as Americans scramble for the unproven COVID-19 treatment and Amazon sellers cash in by gouging prices, reports say

"an unproven covid-19 treatment for humans"
I suspect that chicken soup is an unproven treatment for colds. Why no government or media war on that?

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is a real question. I have heard/seen that the D variant is the vast majority of infections. If so, what happened to the original version? Where did it go? Did the vaccine really prevent folks from spreading it, unvaccinated be damned? My guess is that it went the same place as the flu - nobody was looking for it so they didn't find it, combined with lack of real testing between the variants.
What D variant? They do not test for any variants when you get tested.
Unless you are are half dead in the hospital. And the hospital may not even test for the variants.