Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
!!! ATTENTION !!! please watch this video. This is just too important an incident to pass by if indeed Gates is referring to what I think he is referring to.

Bill Gates on Population reduction.

There was a video posted recently saying that Gates was saying population reduction via vaccines. I found it very hard to imagine him saying that publicly in such a nonchalant manner, as the video that was linked was not the full unedited version. Well I found the video.

Tell me what you think, of this unedited video of his TED TALK where he talks about population and it sound like to me he is saying that population can be reduced via vaccines... (I am providing the time stamped video where I think it is important to consider what he is saying)

He says both Vaccines and "Reproductive Health Care" (The Lefts PC term for Abortion: the stopping of a heartbeat of a child in the womb)

Is he referring here that vaccines will provide infertility, or just outright death via vaccines? He groups it with "Reproductive Health Care" (Abortion)

Either way, at the very least, who has the right to discuss "population reduction" via vaccines or "Reproductive Health Care" in such a cavalier matter of fact manner?

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
A very interesting read , while not about the WuFlu, helps explain things.

who benefits? Doctors and one Big pharma company

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Please, tell us how you are afraid a virus you are allegedly vaccinated against.
Great question, Vaccinating Employees does Nothing to stop the spread of Covid to their patients, those who are vaccinated can still carry and spread Covid just like those who are not vaccinated.

Watching this has only brought up more questions...

The Irony is when he said (at 2:50 mark) they have said all along they will be driven by the science and we are a science based and medically based institution with a Faith underpinning. What??? Putting Science before God? What part of Methodist did he not understand? For us, this is always a huge red flag when a statement like this is made, not putting God first.

Houston Methodist Hospital is the flagship hospital of Houston Methodist. Located in the Texas Medical Center in Houston, Texas, Houston Methodist Hospital was established in 1919 during the height of the Spanish influenza epidemic as an outreach ministry of Methodist Episcopal Church. Houston Methodist comprises seven community hospitals, a continuing care hospital as well as several emergency centers and physical therapy clinics throughout greater Houston.

You know what is also crazy, look at the numbers they posted at the 1 minute mark. What am I missing here, those who are pregnant are granted deferrals, WHY?, but those who still have questions of if its safety don't have a say? :screwy:
I understand this is a Hospital and there are a lot of scared people out there with this 99% survival rated Covid Virus, but why force your employees to get something that is still not fully approved by the FDA? Here is their Flu Vaccine policy...We are not disagreeing with this policy, mainly because how long the flu vaccine has been available, but the flu vaccine does not fully protect in the spread of the virus either (See question 14).

1623601909338.png

This is Exactly what we have been waiting for, to see if this will happen, how this Experimental Vaccine will be forced on others, he mentions at 2 minute mark, that 20% of the community were strongly against the Vaccine, where another 10% were on the sidelines/waiting yet he admits (4:20 minute mark) of Bribing/Coercing their employees with Bonuses and some very Intentional things to get to 84% prior to the mandate. Wow...throw money at them, they will change their minds, really???

It is rumored FDA will be approving the Covid vaccine, possibly later this year, could they not of waited till then to force this on their employees, you would think they would of had a better chance in court, since they are now being sued by 117 of their soon to be terminated employees...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
!!! ATTENTION !!! please watch this video. This is just too important an incident to pass by if indeed Gates is referring to what I think he is referring to.

Bill Gates on Population reduction.

There was a video posted recently saying that Gates was saying population reduction via vaccines. I found it very hard to imagine him saying that publicly in such a nonchalant manner, as the video that was linked was not the full unedited version. Well I found the video.

Tell me what you think, of this unedited video of his TED TALK where he talks about population and it sound like to me he is saying that population can be reduced via vaccines... (I am providing the time stamped video where I think it is important to consider what he is saying)

He says both Vaccines and "Reproductive Health Care" (The Lefts PC term for Abortion: the stopping of a heartbeat of a child in the womb)

Is he referring here that vaccines will provide infertility, or just outright death via vaccines? He groups it with "Reproductive Health Care" (Abortion)

Either way, at the very least, who has the right to discuss "population reduction" via vaccines or "Reproductive Health Care" in such a cavalier matter of fact manner?
1% down, 14% to go... :wtf:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Follow the science indeed.

Seems many if not MOST of the “scientists”, “experts”, and “healthcare professionals” who have been spouting off their bullshit lies are nothing more than liberal “progressive” Democrat hacks and hypocrites with severe cases of TDS, have no credibility, and are more interested in their inflated egos than doing what’s right.

How many died because liberal “progressives” couldn’t bring themselves to tell the truth?

Fuck you

======
Last month, a group of 18 scientists published a lettercalling for a deeper investigation into the origins of COVID-19 which would give serious consideration to the lab-leak hypothesis - which posits that the virus escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Now, several of those scientists, including MIT and Harvard geneticist Alina Chan, admit that scientists avoided the lab-leak hypothesis because they didn't want to be associated with then-President Trump, according to NBC News.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
And just to add to that...in the heat of their TDS they managed to totally destroy any credibility for the NIH, CDC and the rest of the alphabet soup of the bureaucracy. At least to anyone who pays attention and has a brain cell, or two, working. Personally, I view it as criminally negligent and it deserves to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. That will never happen with the current political climate of no responsibility.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am sure she didn't marry him for his money...actually she looks like one of the mail order brides I get on the ads above LOL.