Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And just in case you weren’t quite sure if the CDC was incompetent like the majority of our Federal government institutions.....

Why is it me and my cardiologist came to the conclusion it was aerosolized while chatting back a year ago after seeing reports about buses, planes, and cruise ships? (Dig way back you’ll see my early post) And yet the “experts” here on this forum and in many in the “scientific/medical” community sold everyone on droplets within 6ft bullshit?

Federal health officials on Friday updated public guidance about how the coronavirus spreads, emphasizing that transmission occurs by inhaling very fine respiratory droplets and aerosolized particles, as well as through contact with sprayed droplets or touching contaminated hands to one’s mouth, nose or eyes.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now states explicitly — in large, bold lettering — that airborne virus can be inhaled even when one is more than six feet away from an infected individual. The new language, posted online, is a change from the agency’s previous position that most infections were acquired through “close contact, not airborne transmission.”

As the pandemic unfolded last year, infectious disease experts warned for months that both the C.D.C. and the World Health Organization were overlooking research that strongly suggested the coronavirus traveled aloft in small, airborne particles.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I, too, remember way back at the beginning saying that masks were of dubious use due to the hole size versus the size of the virus. The virus is roughly 1/3 the size of the mesh of an N95 mask. Who knows how much larger the mesh of a cheap, paper, mask might be but it's an excellent bet that they are much larger. I was told I was wrong because the virus was transmitted by droplets which are much larger. Now the CDC is admitting that isn't the case. More BS from the "experts". I do wonder how long they held that back to justify masks?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So just sharing, our first outdoor event since this Covid storm hit our world...

We went to see Sean Feucht:

It is time for The spirit of Fear to be gone…
#LetUsWorship

1620483561138.png
1620483634096.png

Yesterday was getting hot, high 80s when the event started, God brought in the clouds, hid the sun and cooled us down with a light breeze. It was a Beautiful event/gathering...

Sean shared with us when they were in Portland, they were one block from the courthouse where the Riots (Burning of Portland) was and they found out around 50 Bibles were burnt there the day before their event.

He also shared an upcoming event in Washington, they had been going back and forth with the city to get an approved date, guess what date they were given??? Sept. 11, 2021 (20 Year since 911)
They even gave them 2 days instead of just the one they requested...
1620486048756.png

EDIT: So they posted the event:

It is great to see the event from the stage view :headbang:

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Not The Onion... If this "commerical", which IMHO is way way way over the top, doesn't convince you that there is a whole lot of propaganda going on with these vaccines, nothing will.
"Brought to you by people who are smarter than we are."

That's a pretty good display of how they think: We're smart, you're dumb, shut up and submit.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Don't read this article! It's not about money!!! It's about your health!!!!!!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not The Onion... If this "commerical", which IMHO is way way way over the top, doesn't convince you that there is a whole lot of propaganda going on with these vaccines, nothing will. The show it was aired on was a liberal show, so that should have already given you a clue...

Funny but so far we have had two of our doctors, along with some nurses we know who have suggested for us not to get the vaccine...These are people we have known for many years, of course this was told to us off record and some before this year, when we see them again we will be asking what their opinion is now...of course their answer will not change our minds nor will this stupid commercial. Just heard on one channel/news tonight, Covid cases has dropped 80% here in the states with 1/3 of Americans vaccinated. 25% (1 in 4) are still saying no to the vaccine. Which by the numbers, looks like we won't need to get the vaccine since 100% can be achieved by remaining who said yes. :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I still strongly suspect that there have been a considerable number of infections with relatively minor or no symptoms. Throw in the number of known infections and the number already vaccinated and it's probably at, or well past, so-called "herd immunity". The drop in infections and hospitalizations would seem to indicate that is the case.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I still strongly suspect that there have been a considerable number of infections with relatively minor or no symptoms. Throw in the number of known infections and the number already vaccinated and it's probably at, or well past, so-called "herd immunity". The drop in infections and hospitalizations would seem to indicate that is the case.
Sounds right. Geert made a good point about the ones who are vaccinated could now be walking around asymptomatic still spreading the virus. Is this why the CDC suggested those who are vaccinated still need to wear mask? Plus those vaccinated with no symptoms are probably not getting regularly tested, many think it is a cure too...
So in our family, the numbers are about right, about 25% have not got the vaccine yet and are waiting. We agree one should weigh out their risks to make their decision, or at least their risk to others. If I worked in a nursing home, I would most definitely get the vaccine or change jobs. I would also wear a N95 mask...Properly...and stay as clean as I could. That news station also said the CDC latest reporting is that the 6 foot rule indoors is not enough to stop spread. I guess testing is the key in nursing homes.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Walks like duck....

I'll just say it out in the open having implied it previously. Not only was it man made, it was designed NOT to affect certain biological traits found mostly in Asians*. This explains the anomoly of abnormally low numbers in 2/3 of the worlds population.

Chinese Military Discussed Weaponizing COVID In 2015 'To Cause Enemy's Medical System To Collapse' | ZeroHedge

n 2015, Chinese military scientists discussed how to weaponze SARS coronaviruses, five years before the COVID-19 pandemic emerged in Wuhan, China - where CCP scientists were collaborating with a US-funded NGO on so-called 'gain of function' research to make bat coronaviruses infect humans more easily.

....... So now we have a 2015 document from the Chinese military describing using COVID as a bioweapon - four years before the COVID-19 pandemic breaks out just miles away from a Chinese lab working to make bat COVID more transmissible to humans, and you're a conspiracy theorist peddling 'debunked lies' if you think they might be related. ............

It's as if the painfully obvious answer was right in front of us, only to be shrouded in propaganda by China-friendly politicians, big tech, and news outlets running cover for what should be the easiest game of connect-the-dots on the planet. Luckily, what was taboo as recently as a year ago will soon be exposed for the world to see, thanks to The Bulletin Of Atomic Scientists which earlier this week dared to open The Wuhan Virus "Pandora's Box"...

*(not meant in any way shape or form to be racist nor do I have any negative feelings of any kind toward folks of Asian decent. Simply a logical fact that if you're going to engineer a bioweapon and you have the scientific know-how, you would want to design it in such a way as to not affect your own population. Common sense, nothing else.)

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'm guessing that they could have held their church service without incident if they'd only put up some BLM/Antifa posters and called it a "mostly peaceful" protest...

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
No surprise. They have no respect for life. Look how they treat their people. Look how they just launched a rocket with no care in the world where the debris would fall. As long as they get their mission completed, it doesn't matter how many innocent people are hurt or killed.