Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Reaction score
^ So last year at this time they were saying it was OK to be outside jogging without a mask, even if you were drafting the guy in front of you. Now flying along on a roller coaster, where you are not huffing and puffing for miles at the jogging trail, is more dangerous? Maybe they could at least say the guy in back could scream? After all, no one is coming along behind him. I would love to see the research that shows this is important.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
^ So last year at this time they were saying it was OK to be outside jogging without a mask, even if you were drafting the guy in front of you. Now flying along on a roller coaster, where you are not huffing and puffing for miles at the jogging trail, is more dangerous? Maybe they could at least say the guy in back could scream? After all, no one is coming along behind him. I would love to see the research that shows this is important.
I can only imagine the research was done by Gavin Newsom drinking too many $500 bottles of wine at French Laundry

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Let's see, now. A so-called 'vaccine' that isn't FDA-approved, doesn't provide immunity, for a virus that has a 99.4% survival rate, and it has dreadful side-effects.
It's an intelligence test, folks. If you're stupid enough to get the vaccine, you deserve whatever happens.
Also known as Darwinism. That said, to each his own. If someone chooses to get it, that's their choice. Just don't feel that you have the power to make MY choice...

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My dad was a really good golfer. The last time I played golf with him before he passed, we got to the third hole and he said to me, with a totally straight face,

"Son, I don't know what sport you are playing, but I know it ain't golf".
Miss my Dad too, he pasted last year. I remember being with my brother at his house and our Dad in the bathroom yelling "I need some help in here, I got one stuck in the chamber, hahaha, poor guy had to take laxatives his last years...Dad was a Korean Vet...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Do idiot liberal “progressives” ever get tired of being wrong?

Reaction score
Do idiot liberal “progressives” ever get tired of being wrong?

They can't get tired of something they never admit.