Pandemic threat? Anyone else concerned?

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Looks like we are getting some of that "Truth over facts" we were promised from the Biden administration.

The CDC director says (at an official White House press conference mind you) that it is safe to reopen schools right now, even if all teachers are not vaccinated. Great, right? No, Circle Back Psucky doesn't think so. She is putting the administration's personal opinions in front of the official CDC (Science, remember) recommendation when she says
"Dr. Walensky spoke to this in her personal capacity". Imagine if Sarah Huckabee Sanders had said this about Fauci or anyone at the CDC. I'm guessing it would be grounds for another round of impeachment.

It's just the new administration kowtowing to one of their new bosses, the teacher's union, who really doesn't want to have to go back to work after a year off, but they surely want that full paycheck.

Follow the science.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Where’s all those “experts” we once had telling us Fauci was a god and that how Cali was the model state, that the WuFlu started in bat soup, etc, etc...

Once the lights are turned on, they scramble..

“How is it that California enacted draconian COVID lockdown measures, yet had nearly identical results to Florida - a state which went out of its way to avoid shackling residents with small business-killingprohibitions and mentally unhealthy isolation?”

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Cuomo cover up of nursing home deaths...

Krystal and Saagar: Cuomo CAUGHT In COVID Cover-Up, CNN Is Complicit

The Hill
Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti react to reports that Gov. Andrew Cuomo covered up the number of COVID deaths in nursing homes throughout New York.

Fufel

n3wb
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm scared of this virus. It is still dangerous

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm scared of this virus. It is still dangerous
Nothing wrong with that. Stay home. Quarantine. Wear as many masks as you want. Get the vaccination. Just don't expect others who think this is a series of political stunts to give up their livelihoods so easily, or cancel them for not believing what you do. (I'm not saying you do, it was a general statement)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I recall back in early Spring when ZH published some findings of a Chinese scientist saying the WuFlu came from the lab and they got banned from Twatter over it.

I’ve posted numerous scientific studies saying the same and am 100% convinced this is the case. In fact anyone with the IQ of cabbage or greater can’t help but come to the same conclusion.

Here’s the latest study

The real villains in this whole mess are the Chinese, WHO, the self absorbed and proven liar Dr “I want my own TV Show” Fauci, and the countless liberal TDS psychopath “experts” who tried their damndest to pin it on Trump somehow.

To those who have tried to perpetuate the myth that it came from bat soup and that Trump killed people from his handling of the pandemic, Fuck You you lying pieces of liberal “progressive” shit.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Now the friggin miracle has increased. CCP Virus infections are down an "astounding" 70% or more since the first of the year. I'm telling you Joe Bunco is a true miracle worker, simply by manipulating the way the PCR test is done. They're even talk of "herd immunity" by April.

In all seriousness, I do think the infection rate was actually way higher for quite a while. Many of those infections were either with no symptoms or with symptoms minor enough to be dismissed as a cold or the flu. Then again there is the added miracle of no flu deaths this year, but I digress. That higher infection rate could easily lead to herd immunity much sooner than the experts, like Dr. Self-important expected.

On a side note, one of my grand daughters has tested positive. She lives with my daughter, another grand daughter and son-in-law. Now he's got a fever and is being tested, again, today. They were tested last Thursday and showed negative, but that was the quick test. This time I think he's getting the PCR test.

Last edited:

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
What ever happened to the resident doctor of this thread?
Dr. Frankenstein.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
It's Frankenscript, actually ;)

I still check in from time to time but don't have as much time for social media as I used to. My wife needed a major operation about a month back and is still recovering. She'll be fine but is having a lot of post-op pain. Plus there's a lot going on with my kids and lots to do at work.

If I see something interesting based on objective facts, I'll post about it, but I'm out of the political argument business. Meanwhile I check in once a week or so to see if there's anything interesting going on.

I wish you all well.