Over decode ability

Jomsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think the only thing I can do is downscale all cameras to 1080p
How bad is it? For details and identify?

Crows

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I get the same message just with 4 cams , you are trying to replay to much at once ,.....i only replay 1 cam at a time ,.....no worries .

Jomsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Im not talking about replay. Im talking about the preview. When all the cameras preview in monitor.

Jomsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I mean in the live view through the nvr monitor split to 8

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
I have the same nvr and cameras all at highest resolutions and bit rate. I only get that when channels are populating when rebooting the nvr and it's momentary and then all channels populate with video. I always have the live view set to view eight channels, meaning one channel is larger and the rest are small view around it. No issues. Plus I rarely view the system from the nvr monitor. Mostly from the web gui or dmss even more so. You can also change each window on your nvr monitor to substream. Hover the mouse over the top of the windows.

You have a decent monitor hooked up via hdmi do you?

Jomsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have 32" monitor connected to the nvr...
How can change the preview to substream?
And When im making 1 camera full screen it will be 4mp ?

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Bring your mouse pointer to the top of any window and a pop up menu will appear. The last icon on the right is the stream rate. Click it to change streams. Yes, full screen will be main stream resolution. Like I said, I choose view 8 and choose which channel I want for the larger size. Not full size, but larger.

Jomsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You made the single "larger" window with Main stream ?

geezer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I too am pushing the limits of my 4108's decode ability, so I went to 9 cam mode on the display and set all 6 of my cameras to stream S1 instead of M. Then I went to 4 cam display, came back to 9 cam and the NVR had switched some (but not all) of the cams back to main stream.

Not following any particular pattern, the NVR forgets the stream setting for some cams for 4, 8, and 9 cam display modes.

That's a bug, right?