Out of order alerts on IOS app

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
App v. 1.50.04, Blueiris v. 4.1.3.1 x64

Anyone else seeing out of order alerts on iPhone app? For me, some seem to stick near the top, not following the timeline. This only happens in the app, not in BI exe. Just wanted to check make sure it's not something I can fix. It's been happening for a few days I think.

I tried repairing the DB, deleting entire DB folder and repairing, then deleted every single recorded video on the PC and started fresh w new DB, same problem.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
App v. 1.50.04, Blueiris v. 4.1.3.1 x64

Anyone else seeing out of order alerts on iPhone app? For me, some seem to stick near the top, not following the timeline. This only happens in the app, not in BI exe. Just wanted to check make sure it's not something I can fix. It's been happening for a few days I think.

I tried repairing the DB, deleting entire DB folder and repairing, then deleted every single recorded video on the PC and started fresh w new DB, same problem.
see the release notes..there have been changes made to the server and until the app gets updated there may be issues with the alerts...

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ah, ok. I thought those problems were related to v. 1.50.02 (I noticed some posts in the forum about problems there), and thought this .04 update was just pushed to my phone.

MartyO

Banned
Reaction score
I understand there are issues, just want to point out I had an alert that doesn't show (unaccessabe obviously) with my ios device, but on BI PC server its there.

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This whole time I thought I was having a problem with my alerts but I emailed Ken about out of order alerts on the app and it's actually a new feature.

He said: "The current design puts the most recent alert from each camera at the top for easy access. I will be looking at how to better convey/handle this."

I threw in a request to have this be an option so people who want to view alerts the old way can do that.

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So it groups the alerts from all cameras into the latest alerts. I wouldn't like that either myself

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I also prefer the old behavior. I have 21 cams active and that means the top 21 alerts aren't in chronological order.

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So it groups the alerts from all cameras into the latest alerts. I wouldn't like that either myself
Right, so lets say it's Midnight now. My garage got triggered last at 3PM so that alert still sits near the top of the alerts list because it's the most recent from that camera, and then so on with each other camera. It's a bit jarring when you're used to the way it's been up until now. I'm sure he'll fix it, though.