One man wrecking crew :)

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Well the old light pole in the back of the property cracked on 06/15 and came to rest against the building being held by only the conduit and whatever hadn't completely broken on the wood. So there went my LPR captures out back.
Today I took down the pole with a little help from rope and trees and the Pathfinder.

Last edited:

d5775927

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Well the old light pole in the back of the property cracked on 06/15 and came to rest against the building being held by only the conduit and whatever hadn't completely broken on the wood. So there went my LPR captures out back.
Today I took down the pole with a little help from rope and trees and the Pathfinder.

Did you get a scene change event from th IPC when that happened?
I expect such event ro be fired.

d5775927

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What's a scene change.....:)
My system settings are rudimentary at best.
The IPC you have (5442) is a "smart" camera.
It has a feature to identify radical changes in the picture, for example, if the image became very dark (may happen if someone covers the camera with a tape).
This is where you find it:
1657289324735.png
Assuming you configure the IPC to send an email on such event, you can get an alert in the next time the pole goes down (or someone tries to mess with the IPC).
Assuming, you want to check what events the camera reported, connect to the camera and use this:
1657289478286.png