On a budget

Reaction score
Hi all

Installed 3 reolink 410s bullet cameras and so far quite pleased, I have these connected to a i7 2600 computer which I use for watching movies and photoshop editing.
I just missed out on a dell optiplex 7020 i5 4590 but a Hp elite desk 800 g1i5 4570 3.20 has come available, should I wait to get another dell or just get the Hp.
Many thanks
Cliff

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'd hold off on another Dell if you can find one with a good warranty, but I haven't had good luck in the past with HP towers and laptops.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd hold off on another Dell if you can find one with a good warranty, but I haven't had good luck in the past with HP towers and laptops.
The hp elitedesks are fantastic and reliable. I have many of them running BI as well as office pc's. They are just as good if not better in some respects than the dells. There is a significant difference between home machines and business models.

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The hp elitedesks are fantastic and reliable. I have many of them running BI as well as office pc's. They are just as good if not better in some respects than the dells. There is a significant difference between home machines and business models.
Are they normally cheaper or does it depend?

Reaction score
Hi
I brought the Hp Elitedesk in the end and I'm very pleased with it can't believe how quite it is even the Mrs hasn't noticed it in the Tv unit